The Student Room Group

How do you get a girl to fall in love with you, why so hard???

Where's cupid when you need him..........

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Multitalented me

just take her out, listen to her, become friends and eventually tell her how you feel- "love" is powerful and its not used often but it cant be forced
it happens when it's not on your mind, bro. seriously, chill.
Cupid observes bank holidays.
Original post by kickboxer 98
just take her out, listen to her, become friends and eventually tell her how you feel- "love" is powerful and its not used often but it cant be forced
I feel like no girls are romantically interested in me, & telling her how I feel? That kinda feel scary especially if she doesn't feel the same way :redface:
Aren't you the indian kid who complains about never finding a gf?

It's not kimpossible.

Be interested as well as interesting, don't come across as too clingy, make her laugh, etc.

Because this kind of love story stuff is history, now it's all about 'lad culture' ... Bangin' birds and getting off with girls etc.
Original post by High Stakes
Aren't you the indian kid who complains about never finding a gf?
I'm not Indian, & don't think I've ever actually complained about it rather than try & seek help.
Original post by SeanFM
It's not kimpossible.

Be interested as well as interesting, don't come across as too clingy, make her laugh, etc.
Haha good, one :yy: I need all the inspiration I can get atm!
Original post by kickboxer 98

This reads as satire...
Reply 11
Become friends and make sure she feels comfortable around you. Do exciting things together so you don't come off as boring. Oh and be yourself, good luck :smile:
Spike her drink :colone:
How to get a girl:

- Be interesting. Have drive and ambitions, passions which she could enjoy with you.
- Be interested. They want to feel special, like they're important to you.
- Don't be fat. Don't dress like your mother still buys your clothes. For the majority of women, tone up at the gym, but don't go full beast mode.
- Have friends. Moreover, be a member of your groups of higher standing. I don't care what people tell you, high social worth is a subconsciously attractive thing.
- For a lot of girls, your wallet is analogous to a great rack for you. Just as the not-so-shallow guys don't care what a girls body has or hasn't got, not-so-shallow girls won't mind if you can't spoil them often.

That's basically distilled from years of seeing dating advice from many places. I fall short of literally everything mentioned, so your mileage may vary...
(edited 8 years ago)
Well, I'd say first of all, you need to look presentable around her to get her attention, you know. Next is be confident at all times. Girls are not attracted to guys who are shy. Also, immerse yourself in something you are passionate about or good at, but be humble about it; have something about you that makes you different compared to the next guy. Another thing is, be mysterious. Make her become intrigued. In addition, when you speak to her, always be present at the moment. Listen to what she is telling you. Lastly, be yourself. Don't impersonate someone who you think she will like. The last thing you need is a person who falls in love with your invented personality. Let someone fall in love with you for being you.

Good luck!
you gotta put that time in. and dick.
Just be a gentleman :smile: Don't try and be a lad, those rugrats should castrated.
You still believe in love? -that's pretty cute, good luck with it! Don't put pressure on yourself making something work; if it's 'love' it'll happen naturally, or so people think!
One word. Chloroform. No need to thank me :hand:
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Spike her drink :colone:

Can I spike your drink

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending