The Student Room Group

Why are guys so confusing !

I meant a guy whilst walking my dog. We used to go to school together. We walked our dogs and had a good time. He wanted me to take his number but I didn't have my phone, he also didn't have his phone. My sister took his number so I could text him later. He mentioned meeting up and begun arranging it. However when I did text him, he didn't reply. I'm confused, he acted very interested and wanted to meet again but nothing. Why are guys so confusing ?!
Original post by Anonymous
I meant a guy whilst walking my dog. We used to go to school together. We walked our dogs and had a good time. He wanted me to take his number but I didn't have my phone, he also didn't have his phone. My sister took his number so I could text him later. He mentioned meeting up and begun arranging it. However when I did text him, he didn't reply. I'm confused, he acted very interested and wanted to meet again but nothing. Why are guys so confusing ?!

How long has it been? It's possible that he's playing a game by not replying for a few days.

Or it could be something else, like he's lost his phone or has no credit etc.

Just leave it until something new happens, there's not a huge amount you can/should do.
he is playing hard to get :hubba:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending