The Student Room Group

Slovakia only willing to take Christian migrants not MUSLIMS! - Disgraceful.

Slovakia only willing to take Christian migrants not MUSLIM! - Disgraceful.

"Slovakia’s interior ministry said it would be willing to take in 200 refugees, but would strongly prefer non-Muslims. “We want to choose people who really want to start a new life in Slovakia. "

I think Europe is alarmed by migrants so much since they discriminate against muslims.

Closing our borders will only harm us and make us fall further behind in the world.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
I'd rather Slovakia accepted none of these but its a good move. I'd rather have more Christians than Muslims.

I agree that we should encourage migration here.. I just see no reason why it should be from the third world.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Not all muslims share that view.

How do nun's dress? jealousy is a terrible thing
Well let's just bomb other countries and drone their kids and then flood it will alcohol and drugs like the west does

This is 2015.

Fortunately most of them do. And that's a great thing, progress degeneracy never ends well.
Reply 4
Original post by Rakas21
I'd rather Slovakia accepted none of these but its a good move. I'd rather have more Christians than Muslims.

I agree that we should encourage migration here.. I just see no reason why it should be from the third world.

You're prejudice against muslims? what countries are exactly the third world?
Reply 5
Original post by thesabbath
Fortunately most of them do. And that's a great thing, progress degeneracy never ends well.

have you done a survey? looks like the unified media empires are doing the thinking for you.
Reply 6
it's clear to see that western countries are on a SERIOUS decline the usual racism and hatred is back.

Enjoy poverty.
Reply 7
it's clear to see that western countries are on a SERIOUS decline the usual racism and hatred is back.

Enjoy poverty.

Where's the racism?
The nation wants people they feel can assimilate best into their culture - so what? Eastern Europe has seen a fair deal of violence in the past concerning Muslim-Christian religious differences, so I can somewhat understand how they feel about it.
Reply 9
Original post by Tooly
Where's the racism?

discrimination*
Original post by Dandaman1
The nation wants people they feel can assimilate best into their culture - so what? Eastern Europe has seen a fair deal of violence in the past concerning Muslim-Christian religious differences, so I can somewhat understand how they feel about it.

not really. Disgusting behaviour. Most countries can then close their doors since they don't want you and will have less trade and less opportunity.
It's clear the lower end of the hierarchy are inherently racist and small minded.

I welcome your decline.
It's clear the lower end of the hierarchy are inherently racist and small minded.

I welcome your decline.

oh right, I forgot that "muslim" is a race
and I forgot that anybody who is born in the middle east *must* also therefore be muslim if their race = +muslim. because that's not a generalisation at all, huh?
Original post by zippity.doodah
oh right, I forgot that "muslim" is a race
and I forgot that anybody who is born in the middle east *must* also therefore be muslim if their race = +muslim. because that's not a generalisation at all, huh?

your second point does not make sense? this country clearly says no muslims.
your second point does not make sense? this country clearly says no muslims.

I'm sarcastically demonstrating your logic of how you are generalising all middle eastern arabs (etc) as muslims (which is why you equate muslims as a race), and saying that if they are muslim, then they *must* be arab, which again is also a total generalisation. I mean, can't non-arabs be muslims? you're basically implying that they can't be if you're saying that only a certain race is muslim

I welcome your decline.

Let me explain how the hierarchy works in the UK:

If you in public and private life adhere to all politically correct diktats, and repeat the mantra "diversity is our strength, Islam is a religion of peace, marriage requires two (or more) men, white male privilege is the enemy of equality, we need open borders", you will be labelled a good citizen and are reasonably likely to enjoy a middling position in the public sector bureaucracy.

If you question any of these sacred cows (the truth will set you free) then you are an enemy of the State and its useful idiot foot soldiers.

Now why would Slovakia, a country that has lived through what we in the West would label communism (as if it differs meaningfully from the Marxist revolution our own nation underwent after WW2), not want this?
Original post by zippity.doodah
I'm sarcastically demonstrating your logic of how you are generalising all middle eastern arabs (etc) as muslims (which is why you equate muslims as a race), and saying that if they are muslim, then they *must* be arab, which again is also a total generalisation. I mean, can't non-arabs be muslims? you're basically implying that they can't be if you're saying that only a certain race is muslim

not a very good point in regards to this thread now is it?
Original post by thesabbath
Let me explain how the hierarchy works in the UK:

If you in public and private life adhere to all politically correct diktats, and repeat the mantra "diversity is our strength, Islam is a religion of peace, marriage requires two (or more) men, white male privilege is the enemy of equality, we need open borders", you will be labelled a good citizen and are reasonably likely to enjoy a middling position in the public sector bureaucracy.

If you question any of these sacred cows (the truth will set you free) then you are an enemy of the State and its useful idiot foot soldiers.

Now why would Slovakia, a country that has lived through what we in the West would label communism (as if it differs meaningfully from the Marxist revolution our own nation underwent after WW2), not want this?

Glad people like you are in the tiny minority. I want full freedom of movement globally with an enshrined and privileged elite floating about from country to country! over looking a free market economy.
not a very good point in regards to this thread now is it?

screw me right, but I just get really annoyed when people make racial generalisations about religions, or religious generalisations about an entire race...
Glad people like you are in the tiny minority. I want full freedom of movement globally with an enshrined and privileged elite floating about from country to country! over looking a free market economy.

So did the Jewish Bolsheviks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending