The Student Room Group

Dirty bathroom making me cringe

I'm staying at a place thats not my home and the bathroom has a shower curtain (ugh) and black mold where the bath tub meets the wall and up the wall in between the tiles (double ugh). I kinda don't want to go in and shower because I'm afraid of touching any of it, and I keep trying to hold my breath in for as long as possible every time I go in :frown:

What do I do??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's really horrendous I don't know how any one can bear to use a bathroom like this an can't see what I'm seeing
Reply 2
Dude, man up and just have a freakin shower

Is the person whose place it is suffering from a terrible illness? No. (well, probably not.)

It's hardly going to infect you with disease... it's probably been there long enough...
Hose yourself down in the back garden or run through a sprinkler. Very refreshing.
Whats wrong with having a shower curtain though???

Anyways, I feel your pain as I am disgusted by bathrooms too. Not only dirty bathrooms, but all bathrooms. I havent taken a bath in about a decade because the thought of sitting in a bath disgusts me.
When i was little, i used to spend a lot of time at my aunts house and their bath had a HUGE rusty spot, like 1/3 of the bath and i was so scared and disgusted and refused to go in the bathroom at all because i was scared of looking at it. and they never got it fixed omg:frown:
Reply 5
Original post by driftawaay

Anyways, I feel your pain as I am disgusted by bathrooms too. Not only dirty bathrooms, but all bathrooms. I havent taken a bath in about a decade because the thought of sitting in a bath disgusts me.
When i was little, i used to spend a lot of time at my aunts house and their bath had a HUGE rusty spot, like 1/3 of the bath and i was so scared and disgusted and refused to go in the bathroom at all because i was scared of looking at it. and they never got it fixed omg:frown:

Nothing wrong with it but they can grow old on them if you leave them bunched up too often

Ugh dirty bathrooms make me cry, if I go to someones house and they have a dirty bathroom I don't care what anyone thinks Im judging the hell out of them (in my head of course)
Reply 6
Do what I do and spray deodorant on; it's as if you literally took a shower. However remember to sprat deodorant every week or people will start to realise you haven't bathed.
Original post by driftawaay

sitting in your own pool or dirt sounds very appealing :perv:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Hose yourself down in the back garden or run through a sprinkler. Very refreshing.

If you are hot in the summer this is a great way to cool off.

If you are hot this is a great way to give your neighbours a free look at your pretty parts. I wish my neighbours did this.

sitting in your own pool or dirt sounds very appealing :perv:

When guys say they like dirty girls they don't mean that kind of dirty sweetie:h::tongue: (I assume you are a girl because of that pic possible being you?)
Original post by i<3milkshake
If you are hot in the summer this is a great way to cool off.

If you are hot this is a great way to give your neighbours a free look at your pretty parts. I wish my neighbours did this.

When guys say they like dirty girls they don't mean that kind of dirty sweetie:h::tongue: (I assume you are a girl because of that pic possible being you?)

:rofl: yeah, I guess the closest you'll get to girls doing this is in Thorpe park when they've just come off of a water ride

Oh man, no wonder I'm always scaring men off when I approach them in my mud suit :erm:

(it was sarcasm, hence the :perv:) and yes, the pic is me, well, half of me :lol:
I would die.
I understand your pain, mold and shower curtains are just ew. Can't you just be really careful to avoid touching the wall/shower curtain, and rinse anywhere they touch? Like get out the shower then wash and dry your feet etc over the bath before getting dressed? That's what I do when I stay round someone else's house :colondollar:
:rofl: yeah, I guess the closest you'll get to girls doing this is in Thorpe park when they've just come off of a water ride

Oh man, no wonder I'm always scaring men off when I approach them in my mud suit :erm:

(it was sarcasm, hence the :perv:) and yes, the pic is me, well, half of me :lol:

I know it was sarcasm:frown:

Is Thorpe Park like that! Oh I really want to go! I don't want to go on the rides after Alton Towers so if I tell them I will go only to look around they should give me a cheap ticket? To be fair I might go around buying food so they should let me in for free surely?

The ice bucket challenge I thought was a great idea. For charity, sure. But when people like Anne Hathaway also do it while wearing a white top...
Oh my days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38LOY01d4w4
Original post by AzimH
Do what I do and spray deodorant on; it's as if you literally took a shower. However remember to sprat deodorant every week or people will start to realise you haven't bathed.

thats absolutely disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself at how much of a grimey slob you sound.
I know it was sarcasm:frown:

Is Thorpe Park like that! Oh I really want to go! I don't want to go on the rides after Alton Towers so if I tell them I will go only to look around they should give me a cheap ticket? To be fair I might go around buying food so they should let me in for free surely?

The ice bucket challenge I thought was a great idea. For charity, sure. But when people like Anne Hathaway also do it while wearing a white top...
Oh my days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38LOY01d4w4

Yeah, some girls love the water rides so that they can flaunt their tacky neon bras and nipple piercings tbh, same old same old. No, plus the food is ridiculously overpriced :eek3:

The Ice Bucket was cool, but overrated. Zac Efron's though :sexface: kicked the ball way out of the court.
Yeah, some girls love the water rides so that they can flaunt their tacky neon bras and nipple piercings tbh, same old same old. No, plus the food is ridiculously overpriced :eek3:

The Ice Bucket was cool, but overrated. Zac Efron's though :sexface: kicked the ball way out of the court.

I don't like piercings...but hey if I'm looking for free I have no right to complain I guess.

How do you know they have nipple piercings if they are wearing a bra?:wink:
I don't like piercings...but hey if I'm looking for free I have no right to complain I guess.

How do you know they have nipple piercings if they are wearing a bra?:wink:

some just wear bikinis or simply wear bikinis under t-shirts, and we all know how some bikinis aren't the best at concealing what's underneath.

I also sometimes wear x-ray goggles x
some just wear bikinis or simply wear bikinis under t-shirts, and we all know how some bikinis aren't the best at concealing what's underneath.

I also sometimes wear x-ray goggles x

thecatwithnothatbutwithxraygoggles?

I don't believe you. Having the latter without being able to get the former is unlikely.

Plus, you don't need x ray googles to see boobs. You just have to look in a mirror:unimpressed:
thecatwithnothatbutwithxraygoggles?

I don't believe you. Having the latter without being able to get the former is unlikely.

Plus, you don't need x ray googles to see boobs. You just have to look in a mirror:unimpressed:

I can live without a hat, but without my x-ray googles? hell no.

I should make a new account - kittywithgoggles :colonhash:

that's true, so true. You speak so much wisdom.
I can live without a hat, but without my x-ray googles? hell no.

I should make a new account - kittywithgoggles :colonhash:

that's true, so true. You speak so much wisdom.

I am one who believes in social justice. The gap between the haves and the have nots is astounding. I mean if you want to own your own home rather than pay off someone elses mortgage via rent before you are 30 you have to have rich parents. Easy if you do, hard if you don't.

If you want to see boobs regularly that aren't 2D and/or pixelated if you are a girl easy. If you are a guy not so much:frown:

I think you should be taxed for your assets. Most girls are straight so don't really value them anyway. Like people who have holiday homes-keeping them empty all year round apart from one month. They have assets they don't themselves value but others would really like them:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending