The Student Room Group

UK Graduate, Studying Medicine Abroad

Hey there guys

Having recently graduated with a 2:1 in biomedical science and unfortunately being unsuccessful in my attempt at 2015 medicine entry to a uni here in the UK, I've begun to consider the options available to me. Im 22 and medicine is still something I want to study and I’malso quite open to the possibility of working as a doctor elsewhere in theworld.

I'm in a somewhat fortunate position in that my parents may be able to pay my tuition fees if i was to study elsewhere or here in the UK. So i just wanted to know from either those who study abroad having initially lived in the UK or those who have some knowledge of unis abroad,which ones stand out?? Im looking for ones that are taught in English with reasonable tuition fees.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Reply 1
Original post by udeyomydays
Hey there guys

Having recently graduated with a 2:1 in biomedical science and unfortunately being unsuccessful in my attempt at 2015 medicine entry to a uni here in the UK, I've begun to consider the options available to me. Im 22 and medicine is still something I want to study and I’malso quite open to the possibility of working as a doctor elsewhere in theworld.

I'm in a somewhat fortunate position in that my parents may be able to pay my tuition fees if i was to study elsewhere or here in the UK. So i just wanted to know from either those who study abroad having initially lived in the UK or those who have some knowledge of unis abroad,which ones stand out?? Im looking for ones that are taught in English with reasonable tuition fees.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Take a look at, http://www.astarfuture.co.uk/what_to_study.html Starting from page 19 onwards there's lots of medicine courses abroad and from what I can make out they are taught in English however I'm not 100% sure. Think its a good starting point though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending