The Student Room Group

How do you rate your feet?

Hi there, just wondering how pretty you think your bare feet are. Pics would not go amiss :smile:

Scroll to see replies

0. I have the most disgusting feet ever. :colondollar:
Reply 2
1- my toes are all broken
They're alright, a bit oversized in relation to my body though. I wear size 12 shoes but am like 6'.
Honestly, 10.
Reply 5
i hate feet. they're so so gross egh. idk how people can have foot fetishes... my feet are normal looking but its still like WHY DO WE HAVE THESE THINGS AND WHY ARE THEY SO UGLY?
Original post by hanalei
i hate feet. they're so so gross egh. idk how people can have foot fetishes... my feet are normal looking but its still like WHY DO WE HAVE THESE THINGS AND WHY ARE THEY SO UGLY?

Strong THIS. I hate the look of feet, I hate touching feet, I hate people touching my feet. They're weird.
sock worthy/10

The only thing I hate is my size (4). Shoes of this size always tend to be the ones that sell out the fastest :angry:
All 13 toes are in pristine condition, thanks :u:
for an active dude they're fit. no corns, hangnails, fungus, ashiness, misshapen toes, callous, odor...just smooth. Kinda arched.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
sock worthy/10

The only thing I hate is my size (4). Shoes of this size always tend to be the ones that sell out the fastest :angry:

Same as me
Except i have size 11 feet lol
My feet are like -1000. They're horrible.
Ugly. Big toe on left foot only has half a nail as a result of it getting seriously ingrown when younger and needing to be partially removed. Also, if not for my height you'd be forgiven for thinking I was Bilbo Baggins :colondollar:
69/10 I frequently give my toes a french manicure. :sexface:
Original post by WorldChamp
Hi there, just wondering how pretty you think your bare feet are. Pics would not go amiss :smile:

I love my feet so much that I take them everywhere with me.
Reply 15
Some pretty cool responses
Reply 16
Original post by Mpagtches
All 13 toes are in pristine condition, thanks :u:

Wtf dude you should get that checked out by a doctor.
Youre missing 2 toes.
10/10 - would walk on them again.
They look like monster munch
So are we thinking freaky foot troll?

Quick Reply

Latest