The Student Room Group

Equipment

Quick question in need of a single answer I hope. I just want to know ALL THE EQUIPMENT I'll need to bring when studying A-level. Maths, Chemistry and Physics that is. Not only necessities, but some extras that will help me keep neat and organized.

I know this question seems silly but I genuinely want to hit the ground running from the first second. Need to make sure I'm perfectly prepared.
Reply 1
Original post by JustIdris
Quick question in need of a single answer I hope. I just want to know ALL THE EQUIPMENT I'll need to bring when studying A-level. Maths, Chemistry and Physics that is. Not only necessities, but some extras that will help me keep neat and organized.

I know this question seems silly but I genuinely want to hit the ground running from the first second. Need to make sure I'm perfectly prepared.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_to_bring_every_day_to_Sixth_Form

I'll be rolling with the usual pen, pencil, ruler, sharpener, rubber and calculator. If I find I need something else then I'll get it but those things are enough for now at least. I'm going to use a folder for each subject then put things into plastic wallets. Regarding paper, I'll be seeing what my sixth form do tomorrow.I've been wanting to know in case you need some special stuff for a levels... Doesn't seem like it though.
Reply 3

Scientific calculator is a must.
Bring a mathematical set ( set squares, rulers, etc )
Black biro pen ( might as well since you have to use these for exams )
Pencil , rubber ( for diagrams and graphs )
Planner ( for homework and other notes )

this is what I can think of
Reply 4
Thanks a lot guys.

Quick Reply

Latest