Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE rankings

Edit remove
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey Trev, I believe UWE or Bristol Law School (BLS) will undoubtedly start to climb the rankings. The new £50 million pound Law/Business school will be a great investment for students and future prospects. As you may know, UWE allows students to pursue your LPC after a 'Qualifying Law Degree'. For this reason UWE is to an extent recognised highly by the Law Society.
The fall in the ranks maybe due to less students securing training contracts (I have noticed that many graduates for some reason tend to become 'paralegals' rather than trainee solicitors, you don't even need a Law degree to be a paralegal which is quite worrying). However the department has recognised this matter. By 2017, from what I've heard there will be local firms situated in the law department, thus providing students with vacation schemes and so on..
(edited 8 years ago)
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Every year is a bad year for UWE, it seems.
Original post by callum_law
Every year is a bad year for UWE, it seems.

Every thread is a good opportunity for Callum_Law to write nasty stuff it seems.

(Seen your replies on multiple threads now, give it a rest, lad.)
Original post by PinkRhinos
Every thread is a good opportunity for Callum_Law to write nasty stuff it seems.

(Seen your replies on multiple threads now, give it a rest, lad.)

Seems I have an acolyte. What type of villainy could I inspire you to execute to assuage your virtuous overlord?

My name is callum_law. No capitals, by the way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending