The Student Room Group

Still have not heard back from student finance?

I applied at the end of April, and still have not heard back after providing all the necessary documents. It has been several months and I have called just recently, only getting a response that you have to wait at least 6 weeks. I have, and it's just incredibly annoying.

Is there anything at all I can do about it?
Reply 1
I feel your pain :\ I also applied in the end of April and send everything, but still nothing. It just says "Application submitted" for 2 months now. I think I'm gonna call them now, but pretty sure they will tell me the same things they told you
Reply 2
Original post by poisonedcookie
I applied at the end of April, and still have not heard back after providing all the necessary documents. It has been several months and I have called just recently, only getting a response that you have to wait at least 6 weeks. I have, and it's just incredibly annoying.

Is there anything at all I can do about it?

Hi

I feel for you. Maybe you should post this on 'Ask Student Finance England' forum to get answers from Mark Lee from Student finance. He could ask you for your account details and help speed things up for you. He seems to be the best on student applications and finance issues.

Hope this helps.
I would certainly not be fobbed off with 'oh you have to wait 6 weeks' when you have waited well in excess of that. When did you submit all of your evidence? Was it around the same time? Did you send it recorded delivery?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending