The Student Room Group

Living with someone who rejected you !!!!!

Basically, living with someone in a uni house, who rejected you?

How would you approach the situation- go !
What do you mean?
Act like it never happened, there is no reason to bring it up again, that person isn't interested in being anything more!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

**** on their pillow.
Reply 4
Original post by Stephanie_12
Act like it never happened, there is no reason to bring it up again, that person isn't interested in being anything more!

Kinda dont want to talk to them though? so now what haa
Reply 5

So you asked out someone who you were going to live with, or you agreed to live with someone who had already rejected you....and now you don't want to talk to them?

How about you grow up. You don't need to do anything special to live with someone, just be courteous to them, don't bring up the fact that they rejected you, and don't ignore them. If they agreed to live with you after the rejection, clearly they're over it, and if it was before you made advances, you've put them in this situation. Don't make it worse for everyone by ignoring them or being childish about it.
Reply 6
[QUOTE="Katie_p;59021489"]So you asked out someone who you were going to live with, or you agreed to live with someone who had already rejected you....and now you don't want to talk to them?

How about you grow up. You don't need to do anything special to live with someone, just be courteous to them, don't bring up the fact that they rejected you, and don't ignore them. If they agreed to live with you after the rejection, clearly they're over it, and if it was before you made advances, you've put them in this situation. Don't make it worse for everyone by ignoring them or being childish about it.[/QUOTET

They agreed beforehand, then they lead me on. Hence you can see my problem.
Reply 7
Big Girls dont cry
Pee on their toothbrush

Jack off into their bottle of facewash

Job done :u:
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Pee on their toothbrush

Jack off into their bottle of facewash

Job done :u:

Oh dear. :hugs:

Could put dog poo in their shoes also. :giggle:
Original post by william walker

or clean the toilet with their toothbrush :mmm:
Ignore the situation, act perfectly cordial, if they bring it up just say it's not a problem and you've completely moved on, and that it's not a big thing, and actually move on, and it should be fine.

He is a nice guy, we both go to Cardiff as well, so not like we wont be seeing each other, i dont want to be nasty to him. But i DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO HIM,

I think that's fair !!!
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
or clean the toilet with their toothbrush :mmm:

Put salt in their toothpaste? Salt in their tea and salt in their cereal. :smile: Will you be reply to my PM, if you have time and can be bothered of course.
Original post by banterboy
Ignore the situation, act perfectly cordial, if they bring it up just say it's not a problem and you've completely moved on, and that it's not a big thing, and actually move on, and it should be fine.

I will try to act Cordial, but i dont want him to think he can use me and talk about all the girls he's going out with and stuff like that to me.
He is a nice guy, we both go to Cardiff as well, so not like we wont be seeing each other, i dont want to be nasty to him. But i DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO HIM,

I think that's fair !!!

Blank him. I do it to people all the time.
Blank him. I do it to people all the time.

Then he will know someone is up. I don't want to talk to him but at the same time act like nothing's up
Then he will know someone is up. I don't want to talk to him but at the same time act like nothing's up

What are you expecting from this thread? People have thrown pretty much every suggestion at you, from blanking him to ****ting on his pillow lol. Yet you seem to have an excuse for every response.

Grow up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try and act as normal as possible, will be awkward the first few weeks however after a while it'll be completely forgotten and normal again. Ignoring him will only make you seem immature. This is the best way

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending