The Student Room Group

Difficulty choosing a level subjects

Hi
I have finished my GCSEs and Im going into my schools sixth form. I got a C in everything on my gcse results. Now im having problems with picking a level subjects. I want to pick ict, media, sociology and phychology. However I also want to do business studies. Can you please leave some advice and help for me.
Thanks
Original post by Mymameisjohn
Hi
I have finished my GCSEs and Im going into my schools sixth form. I got a C in everything on my gcse results. Now im having problems with picking a level subjects. I want to pick ict, media, sociology and phychology. However I also want to do business studies. Can you please leave some advice and help for me.
Thanks

Hi, do you have any idea what you would like to study at university yet? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Mymameisjohn
Hi
Thanks

why don't you try all 5 and if you don't like one or find it to much then you can drop one :smile:. Did you not do bridging earlier to try out the courses

Quick Reply

Latest