The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Anyone doing psychology at southampton solent in sept 2015?

I'm about to start uni in a few weeks, I'm more scared than excited and really want to know others on the same course! I'm doing psychology (Criminal behaviour) at Southampton Solent, who else is doing something similar? :smile:
I'm starting Psychology (counselling) but I think some of the lectures for the first year at least are the same! :biggrin: So I'll probably see you around there! Message me if you'd like :smile: Always up for making new friends.
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Reply 2
Original post by SophieBubbles
I'm starting Psychology (counselling) but I think some of the lectures for the first year at least are the same! :biggrin: So I'll probably see you around there! Message me if you'd like :smile: Always up for making new friends.

Yay! :smile: yea I'm sure some lectures will be the same :smile: you staying in halls? which one? :biggrin:
Original post by J164.R
Yay! :smile: yea I'm sure some lectures will be the same :smile: you staying in halls? which one? :biggrin:

I've actually got my own flat so I won't be in halls :redface: But I'm kinda towards Bedford Place. What about you? :biggrin:
Are you excited to start? I'm really nervous! When are you moving in?
Reply 4
Original post by SophieBubbles
I've actually got my own flat so I won't be in halls :redface: But I'm kinda towards Bedford Place. What about you? :biggrin:
Are you excited to start? I'm really nervous! When are you moving in?

Awh okey that's cool :smile: I'm in the halls by the uni - Kimber :smile: aha ah I'm pretty damn scared to be honest. I'm moving in on the 17th what about you? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending