The Student Room Group

Have big boobs gone out of fashion?

I feel like peoples attentions have shifted to *ahem* other regions.
Are they still seen as desirable?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not out of fashion in my book.
Of course not. Some people prefer them big, some prefer them smaller. A lot just think all boobs are great :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's more about the perk than the amount of boob tissue these days :sexface:
Boobs are boobs big boobs small boobs :sexface:
But i am more of a butt kind of guy. That squat booty got me like :coma:
Nope. I still like big titts
Original post by Changing Skies
Of course not. Some people prefer them big, some prefer them smaller. A lot just think all boobs are great :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ik your a girl lol, but what do you prefer?
Original post by picklescamp
I feel like peoples attentions have shifted to *ahem* other regions.
Are they still seen as desirable?

Well, as long as they're in proportion...they don't necessarily have to be big..just shapely really.

But then again, a nice face and nicer personality will always be in fashion.
(edited 8 years ago)
It's quite disgraceful that in this day and age; the youth are obsessed with each others private parts.
This is compounded by the fact that it has be come a topic so often raised by the adolescence.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I think it's more about the perk than the amount of boob tissue these days :sexface:

Ahh I hadn't considered this!

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Boobs are boobs big boobs small boobs :sexface:
But i am more of a butt kind of guy. That squat booty got me like :coma:

Ahaha that's what I thought. The era of the booty is upon us :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love boobs and I'm straight haha. I think it's a grass is always greener situation
Original post by jammy4041
Well, as long as they're in proportion...they don't necessarily have to be big..just shapely really.

But then again, a nice face and nicer personality will always be in fashion.

Why do you care about boobs and assess?
Original post by Anonymous
It's quite disgraceful that in this day and age; the youth are obsessed with each others private parts.
This is compounded by the fact that it has be come a topic so often raised by the adolescence.

Damn youths.

Ahaha that's what I thought. The era of the booty is upon us :lol:

Haha yeah
I like big butts and i cannot lie :perv:
Ik your a girl lol, but what do you prefer?

Big ones attract my attention more. But I have small ones so I'm trying to love them :lol:
I love boobs and I'm straight haha. I think it's a grass is always greener situation

Haha same here! :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Big boobs that look proportional and fit the curve of the woman are the best. Kate Upton for example makes me drool :colonhash:
My boobs aren't going to deflate just because they're out of fashion :/
Nah boobs are great :sexface: both gender can have nice butts but only women can rock a good rack lmao.
Big ones attract my attention more. But I have small ones so I'm trying to love them :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Love them girl! Mine are far too big and I hate them. My friends always get annoyed when I say this but I'd swap in a heartbeat!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you attracted to the same sex?

Quick Reply

Latest