The Student Room Group

Have big boobs gone out of fashion?

Scroll to see replies

Big boobs are as likely to go out of fashion as inhaling oxygen.
Original post by picklescamp
I'm not whingy! It was a joke- if you like big boobs good for you but no need to diss other people :smile: Don't berate me for voicing my opinions k? :wink:

you never voiced an opinion. you said I was mean for mine. what joke where? own that you disagreed but ok.
Reply 42
I feel like peoples attentions have shifted to *ahem* other regions.
Are they still seen as desirable?

Do you mean you have big boobs?
If the position they are in a bra = the position they are in bed, that's good for me.

If they are one way in a bra then in bed they both flop and migrate to different ends NOTY!
Original post by Mankytoes
Big boobs are as likely to go out of fashion as inhaling oxygen.

i didnt know tits was fashion anyway lol
Original post by Josb
Do you mean you have big boobs?

Love them girl! Mine are far too big and I hate them. My friends always get annoyed when I say this but I'd swap in a heartbeat!

already confirmed this :yep:
Reply 46
already confirmed this :yep:

They don't look enormous in your pic. :dontknow:
Original post by Josb
They don't look enormous in your pic. :dontknow:

they grew :lol:
Reply 48
they grew :lol:

Update it. :sexface:
Original post by Josb
Update it. :sexface:

Lol no I don't need no thirst :tongue:
There is no more page 3 in the Sun anymore (unless reintroduced without my knowing). So when they had women such as Michelle Marsh and Lucy Pinder in the paper, it may have made larger breasts fashionable, and the converse may now be true.
Meh - probably something to do with the fact that there's a lot more hip hop in the mainstream now, or hip pop, if that's a thing. And hip hop generally favours asses...
Original post by Jabberwox
Having big boobs is annoying as ****.

yeppppp :sigh:
I like boobs
I think it has a lot to do with womens fashion these days; a lot of clothing is cut for women with more androgynous figures. I find dressing for my shape quite difficult due to the way clothing is cut i.e floaty blouses make me look fat or pregnant because my boobs just act like a shelf for the material to drape off. It's so annoying... However I doubt they're going 'out of fashion' in that respect. It's just more difficult to dress in a way to flatter your figure because of current trends in stores... :frown:
I feel like peoples attentions have shifted to *ahem* other regions.
Are they still seen as desirable?

There have been studies that show the more your wealth goes up the less you favor big boobs, can't find it right now but i've seen em posted on Facebook a couple of times.

I think big boobs are going out of fashion as people are getting more into fitness and generally fit girls have smaller boobs. Also big boobs aren't usually very perky so that can be a turnoff for certain people i guess...
I don't really care about cup size i'm an ass guy myself but that's just because i prefer girls that hit the gym.
Original post by redrunner95
There have been studies that show the more your wealth goes up the less you favor big boobs, can't find it right now but i've seen em posted on Facebook a couple of times.

I think big boobs are going out of fashion as people are getting more into fitness and generally fit girls have smaller boobs. Also big boobs aren't usually very perky so that can be a turnoff for certain people i guess...
I don't really care about cup size i'm an ass guy myself but that's just because i prefer girls that hit the gym.

Interesting. This was the kind of response I was expecting :smile: it's a societal shift I was noticing and was wondering if that was reflected in people's opinions
depends on the girl's bod, big tits on a fat girl is like a six pack on a 12 year old boy
Original post by Indifferentowls
I think it has a lot to do with womens fashion these days; a lot of clothing is cut for women with more androgynous figures. I find dressing for my shape quite difficult due to the way clothing is cut i.e floaty blouses make me look fat or pregnant because my boobs just act like a shelf for the material to drape off. It's so annoying... However I doubt they're going 'out of fashion' in that respect. It's just more difficult to dress in a way to flatter your figure because of current trends in stores... :frown:

Exactly my problem- also with regards to trousers I find all the current styles are tight on my bum, HUGE round my waist, and then stick to weird parts of my legs. It doesn't 'hang' like it does on models. (To give you some idea of my side I got fitted by a bridesmaid dress shop and my measurements came up as going between a size 8 up to 14 -_- )

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="WannabeDoctor98;59036047"]Exactly my problem- also with regards to trousers I find all the current styles are tight on my bum, HUGE round my waist, and then stick to weird parts of my legs. It doesn't 'hang' like it does on models. (To give you some idea of my side I got fitted by a bridesmaid dress shop and my measurements came up as going between a size 8 up to 14 -_- )

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

Tell me about it, jean shopping is an absolute nightmare! Even button down shirts are hard to wear because of gaping.. It's hard to flatter your shape when something that fits your stomach doesnt even cover your chest and vice versa.. :frown: :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending