The Student Room Group

Have big boobs gone out of fashion?

Scroll to see replies

Small perky tits are well better tbh.

I'm more of an bum guy tho
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by marco14196
Killer rack, killer legs, killer ass and a killer face. Has me foaming at the teeth XD

spot on. 9/10
Original post by jammy4041
I'm sorry, I'm not really following your train of thought here.

I'm not going to lie. I care because I'm a straight 21 year old male. The female form is very beautiful. It's not necessarily about size, but shapeliness and proportion -- and really, this goes for a woman's boobs as well as her butt.

I can concede, though that it's awfully shallow to judge by appearances alone. And yes, I'm not a looker myself. I can appreciate that. And yes, for a fair number of young women, there are a lot of body confidence issues arising from fears that their boobs are the 'wrong shape,' 'too big' 'too small' 'etc and that it is really demeaning to judge a woman on her 'assets' alone. The same goes for their butt, as well.

I guess you could say it is about how the whole package comes together -- not just boobs and butt, but how well it works on her body and her personality -- everything. She could be a 32A, but it wouldn't bother me.There isn't just one perfect female form. As long as she is confident in herself, that's quite awesome. A woman shouldn't have to feel that she isn't 'good enough' for a man or another woman, just because of her appearance.

I've suggested in my previous post that a 'nicer face, and an even nicer personality will always be in fashion'. If push came to shove, and a woman went through a mastectomy or something, at the end of the day, I still want to be attracted to her for her awesome personality. Call me a hopeless, old romantic idealist, but when we get old, we won't have those looks and what will remain will have to be substantially deeper than leaving and judging someone by their looks.

ok dude. Thanks for the essay but I don't give a sh*t.
Enjoying all the girls humble bragging about their huge tits. Like how my huge cock is always hurting, getting restricted by clothing. Or all my money weighs me down and leaves me worried about being robbed.
Original post by Anonymous
ok dude. Thanks for the essay but I don't give a sh*t.

The essay was good fam. You obviously cannot comprehend the greatness.
Original post by Imperion
spot on. 9/10

9/10? 9/10!!!! She's a 10/10 dude. She can sit on my face.
Original post by marco14196
9/10? 9/10!!!! She's a 10/10 dude. She can sit on my face.

Yeah. U mad bro? :biggrin: Mhmm :sexface:
Original post by Imperion
Yeah. U mad bro? :biggrin: Mhmm :sexface:

I needs her ass on my face, I NEED IT!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending