The Student Room Group

AQA Comparison Coursework Dilemma

Hi, I've been having a bi of a problem with deciding on two texts to compare for the comparison coursework at A2 English Lit. I'm doing As You Like It, Songs of Innocence by William Blake and a selection of post 1945 poetry (not sure about the specifics on that one yet) for my course so I thought seeing as I'm doing a lot of poetry anyway and I quite like poetry so I'm doing Christina Rossetti but I'm stuck for what to do with it... any ideas? I'd quite like to do a play in preference to a novel but I don't really mind:smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Hi, I've moved this to the English forum now, you should get more replies here :smile:
They don't seem to have any relation at all. You could do something to do with with identity or something but why not choose texts that have a common ground between them?

Quick Reply

Latest