The Student Room Group

Muslim girls - Will this put you off a Muslim guy?

I'm a Muslim guy and I drink alcohol and go to clubs. I'm still a virgin and hope to keep that way until marriage but I have done other stuff with girls in clubs, like grinding. I'm still hoping to marry a Muslim girl but I feel that my current behaviour might put a lot of them off me.
So as the title says Muslim girls - would this put you off a Muslim guy?

Scroll to see replies

affffaaaa
lol not in a million years would I marry someone like that (sorry, no offence intended!)
That's not Islamic behaviour at all and if you continue doing that kind of stuff the only Muslim girl you'd be able to marry is one that does the same stuff as you...
at least that's what I think:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a Muslim guy and I drink alcohol and go to clubs. I'm still a virgin and hope to keep that way until marriage but I have done other stuff with girls in clubs, like grinding. I'm still hoping to marry a Muslim girl but I feel that my current behaviour might put a lot of them off me.

As long as you don't mind me, the same pretty much but not a virgin, and female.
Reply 4
Yes I am put off bye
Ur chances are small with even moderate muslim girls, you should go for liberal and secular "muslim" girls

It depends, if you continued that kind of behaviour then it's a big no. But if you redeemed yourself and changed then i don't think girls would honestly mind, well i wouldn't.

"..women of purity are for men of purity and men of purity are for women of purity.." (24:26)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7

why do you drink alcohol ? I thought it's forbidden?
Original post by JD1lla

It is - I think the point he's making is that he's done stuff that's clearly forbidden
Original post by JD1lla

It's called breaking the rules.
Reply 10
Original post by thefreakoffreaks
It's called breaking the rules.

You don't say?

For what purpose. Can't pick and choose which rules to follow. Gotto follow em all right?
I'm in the same situation as you OP. I'm a Muslim guy who drinks, goes to clubs, but I have slept with women too. I know most girls will be put off by this, but sometimes they're just as bad.
jahannam is waiting for you
Maybe one who does the same things as you would. But the thing is, I fee those that'll be drinking will mostly likely be less Islamic than you, maybe verging on not Islamic at all.

Give it some thought though, do you HAVE to drink? If you're Muslim perhaps try to avoid it, it's just unnecessary. I've used to drink too so I know what it's like, but seriously think it through, is it really necessary?
Original post by thecatwithnohat
jahannam is waiting for you

If your're a muslim then you should not condemn someone. If youre a non-muslim lol go ahead.
You're pretty much going to attract a muslim girl who goes clubbing, 'grinds' and drinks.. I mean, were you expecting to find a hijabi at the club?
(edited 8 years ago)

hm yes but only because most of those would suggest that im not on the same wavelength as him. no judgement or anything, just we clearly have diff outlooks in life etc
im sure you'd find muslim girls who are the same tbh

but also don't expect to get/or to deserve a nice pious muslim girl lmao for some reason most muslim guys think they have no religious obligations BUT they deserve someone who is devoted like wtf
Original post by thecookiebear
If your're a muslim then you should not condemn someone. If youre a non-muslim lol go ahead.

I'm not a muslim :rofl:

In all seriousness though, if OP wants a pure wife, I'm sure the potential-wife-in-question would want her husband's purity to be the same also.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I'm not a muslim :rofl:

In all seriousness know, if OP wants a pure wife, I'm sure the potential-wife-in-question would want her husband's purity to be the same also.

Well may God guide you.
Original post by icy_typhoon
It is - I think the point he's making is that he's done stuff that's clearly forbidden

A lot of "so" called pious Muslim brothers have a cemetery in their closet let alone a skeleton, do you honestly believe your husband will be 100% squeaky clean? fat chance, especially in the UK, the chances are very slim.

I am no exception, I lost virginity when I was 14, yet I pray 5 times a day and believe in a deity, now you'd think I was pious but you'd have no idea that I was not a virgin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending