The Student Room Group

Poll: Hanging out with the opposite sex

Would you consider it weird if a guy or girl you were dating hung out alone with someone of the opposite sex?

Scroll to see replies

Nah they could be like really good friends. I would trust my partner not to do anything stupid :smile:
Don't think I'd date a chick I couldn't trust to hang out alone with another guy
Well whenever my girl went to the clubs to see her guy friends she always came back with barely anything on so I had to suspect she was having sex
Girls are ALWAYS thirsty. If they are hanging out with another guy they are probably going to seduce them. Its perfectly possible for girls to hang out with girls only. But for guys the case is different. Guys need to hang out with girls to get a girls opinion on something so its alright if guys hang out with girls but not the other way around
Original post by FlyingNinja1
Girls are ALWAYS thirsty. If they are hanging out with another guy they are probably going to seduce them. Its perfectly possible for girls to hang out with girls only. But for guys the case is different. Guys need to hang out with girls to get a girls opinion on something so its alright if guys hang out with girls but not the other way around

A bit of a generalisation, no?
Original post by fatenrahman
A bit of a generalisation, no?

how?
Reply 7
I'm pretty torn with this one... I used to go out clubbing a lot with one of my housemates (just us two) whilst she was in a relationship. Now I never had feelings for her - she was a good friend. But we'd get drunk together, hold hands, be close with each other, and I didn't really think anything of it. This is until I started to develop feelings for her and she did too...

So it depends what it is. Food, cinema, bowling etc. yeah fine. Drinks, clubs, bars? Not so much.
No... I wouldn't mind.
Depends if you think the mates are mating...
I wouldn't date somebody I didn't trust.
nah. If you get cheated on em you just move on lol not a big deal.
how?

"Girls are ALWAYS thirsty".

Girls aren't ALWAYS 'thirsty'.
"Girls are ALWAYS thirsty".

Girls aren't ALWAYS 'thirsty'.

So you agree with what I said apart from that?
Original post by ChickenMadness
nah. If you get cheated on em you just move on lol not a big deal.

or do some cheating back :biggrin:
I would need to know more about him and access if there could be a connection between them. I would be concerned though.

If it's just those 2 chilling as 'mates' then that's even more worrying. As a group of more girls than boys it's less worrying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
So you agree with what I said apart from that?

No. Why would a girl want to seduce someone willingly if she has a boyfriend anyway?
No. Why would a girl want to seduce someone willingly if she has a boyfriend anyway?

Because girls are always on the hunt. They grab any chance they get.
Because girls are always on the hunt. They grab any chance they get.

Lol. Another generalisation.

Idk what kind of girls you meet, but most girls aren't like that at all.
I would personally be a bit suspicious unless I could see 100% that there was nothing going on between them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending