The Student Room Group

I hate my race AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
lolz
Reply 61
A lot of young girl feel ugly and inadequate. People should judge women on more than just looks.
Reply 62
Lol. Its true. When I went to Africa they called me beautiful but they were all ugly by western standards,
Reply 63
The responses are funny.
Reply 64
No but you can make it more defined to suit your face. I don't want an MJ nose. lol.
Original post by K.C
i am too ugly for women so i have to direct my efforts to space exploration

Did anyone tell you how much you look like Idris Elba?

The black marshal dude from Pacific Rim?
Reply 66
I don't care about the media, only how I feel about myself. And I don't really like my nose. My race isn't necessarily the issue.
Reply 67
LOL
Reply 68
I don't think white are superior, they've only proved themselves to be. If Africasn could build the civilzations and societies that Europe has then the'd prove to everyone that their not pathetic.
Reply 69
People are starting to turn against blacks. Arent you scared? One day when whites have had enough, black will be booted out of the west and forced to live in dirt poor Africa.
Original post by Clueso
Lol. Its true. When I went to Africa they called me beautiful but they were all ugly by western standards,

You're probably below average looking for a black person, no need to bring an entire race down with you.
Reply 71
what race r u
Reply 72
OP I'm sorry (well actually i'm not tbh. I don't really care) that you're clapped. But don't blame it on ur race please. You're ugly cuz genetics ****ed you over.
Original post by Clueso
I don't think white are superior, they've only proved themselves to be. If Africasn could build the civilzations and societies that Europe has then the'd prove to everyone that their not pathetic.

Africans have built civilisation and societies. History not your strong point eh? Well, at least get the facts right before your make petty comments.

Tut tut tut *shakes head*. People.
Reply 74
Blacks need to prove themselves to the world on a intellectual scale. Before east asia developed people though orientals were dumb but now they've built a modern society and economy and have shown the world they are capable. Blacks must do the same in Africa. They cannot continue to live under the white man and scream racism. Africans can only be free in their own lands and this is why they should start assessing their cultures and priorities and adopt certain Asian and western values. If not, people will continue to look down on us.
Original post by Clueso
Blacks need to prove themselves to the world on a intellectual scale. Before east asia developed people though orientals were dumb but now they've built a modern society and economy and have shown the world they are capable. Blacks must do the same in Africa. They cannot continue to live under the white man and scream racism. Africans can only be free in their own lands and this is why they should start assessing their cultures and priorities and adopt certain Asian and western values. If not, people will continue to look down on us.

Yeah well, save the crap. Says the person who is hating on their own race(if your not a troll) and others- Africa is not one race. You've already illustrated your ignorance through blaiming your ugly-ass self on your race. I'm sorry but I no longer regard you fit to make such judgments about Africa. End of.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 76
Original post by K.C
i am too ugly for women so i have to direct my efforts to space exploration

Your reply made me LOL anyway ignore the dumb OP. They just mad they're fu*king ugly.
OP is a troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by Clueso

Busted! I knew you were a troll.
Lol you might be ugly but take the race out of this thread :/
Despise people that put down a whole race due to their own insecurities. Work on yourself, take to twitter and tweet this and watch how black twitter/woke twitter drags/insults you.
Tbh reading this broke my heart because this is a disgusting feeling. You come to a predominately white forum and say things like this?
Wow can't wait for ugly and black to stop being an synonymous to each other.
So what you don't fit the European ideal of beauty, are you aware that each and every culture on earth has their own kind of "beauty" are you aware that staying within the mindset you are in will slowly eff you up.
I can tell you're black because i've heard this line over and over again,
Honestly....you probably aren't even that ugly, you just wish you were a cute petite white female or male, that wish will cause you to give off a vibe that you're insecure...insecurity is ugly.
I bet you're single, or have never had a boyfriend, or you've grown up in a white area and want to blend in, please stop, i bet you think that by interacially marrying you can start generations of kids with "good hair" and european noses.
...or you're a troll.......
are you male or female
I'm so grossed out rn
-Peace out
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest