The Student Room Group

Films you just can't get/try/unable to watch

Popular ones or ones you really want to watch.

One film that I try but fail to watch is I Am Legend.
The first time I got to see it I got scared of the suspense and didn't watch it for a long time. I hate horrors with a passion (that aren't zombies and final destination) so everytime it was shown, I would watch a little then skip it. Then recently (last year to be exact), YouTube brainwashed me into thinking it's not a horror. Which lead me to really wanting to watch it.

Only got to see it once since then. BUT it was the last 30 or so minutes :angry:.

Others have to be:
Inception: Slept during it, after being forced to watch it. Never saw it again.
Fight Club: Just haven't bothered
Star Wars: I will get all of them by next week so I will get scratched off the list
Borat: Just heard friends talking about it, never found myself watching it tho
Pacific Rim: Haven't seen the middle too

I finally got watch Dark Knight Rises (Meaning The Joker one) and I used to struggle with 21 Jump Street

Scroll to see replies

That car film
Memento

Just ****ing boring imo
The Avengers

Awful movie.
All 7 of the Fast and Furious movies.
Reply 5
Titanic. Tried to watch about 4 years ago and fell asleep during it after no more than 30 minutes, so boring.
Reply 6
Original post by NotNotBatman
The AvengersAwful movie.

You are telling me you just stopped/fell asleep watching Avengers and stamped it 'Awful movie' symbol
:clap2:

Original post by iSerendipity

I watched the 1st and Tokyo Drift. I was shocked when I found out 6 came out
Fast and furious
Interstellar
Batman trilogy
The godfather
Reply 8
Titanic definitely. I love all of Cameron's other films, but it's hard to sit through and sympathize with the relationship of 13 yr old Di Caprio and the dullard Kate Winslet. The Pirates of the Carribean + Fast & Furious series are quite mind-numbing for me.
Magic Mike- just a bunch of ****heads prancing around in shiny latex pants that look like black condoms.:colonhash:

Donnie Darko- It sucks the youth out of you, that movie was so depressing.

The Ring- what even was that movie, I didn't know whether it was a horror movie, or a black and white Laurel and Hardy sitcom.
(edited 8 years ago)

It was also hard to get through the whole of Gravity when I watched it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LeyK
You are telling me you just stopped/fell asleep watching Avengers and stamped it 'Awful movie' symbol
:clap2:

No I watched all of it, twice; the title of the thread is 'Films you just can't get/...' not just ones you're unable to watch.
Original post by Black Rose

I was also hard to get through the whole of Gravity when I watched it.

I too have not seen Avatar.

Gravity was pretty boring though. Almost nothing happens in it and the 'ground breaking' effects they used to simulate zero gravity really don't look that special.
Original post by iSerendipity

Depressing.
I haven't seen any of the lord of the ring movies. What even is it?

I've seen almost every good action/crime/sci-fi movie to date though.
Reply 15
Pulp Fiction - I'm all over the soundtrack and it's got arguably the most recognisable movie poster but the film itself just doesn't do it for me.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Fast and furious
Interstellar
Batman trilogy
The godfather

Take that back , Batman is amazing , F*ing AMAZING. DID U SEE THE DARK KNIGHT , AHH HEATH WAS 11/10
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Take that back , Batman is amazing , F*ing AMAZING. DID U SEE THE DARK KNIGHT , AHH HEATH WAS 11/10

No i mean i havent watched any of these films:colondollar:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
No i mean i havent watched any of these films:colondollar:

Oh phew , go watch it ! Its amazin
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Oh phew , go watch it ! Its amazin

One day :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending