The Student Room Group

Please Help Me Find A Pre-U Course!

(* Note: I am currently doing GCSEs, final exams in the beginning of 2016. I will be 16 years old by then)

I am thinking of doing a pre-u course instead of A-Levels.

I would be interested in doing English Literature or Linguistics as English is my best subject and it is quite enjoyable.
I am flexible on a Science course, especially Biology (as fare quite well in sciences haha).
I also have some interest/find History fun, especially Ancient Greece (but I don't think my parents will allow me as it is not 'financially stable' and it is just not a popular or well known subject in Asia, where I am from)

Specifically, I am looking for a pre-u course that will lead me into a BA/MA degree (ie; the pre-u course and my BA/MA degree are from the same university)

Problem is, I can't seem to find specific universities offering these courses or at least sites that will direct me to universities offering pre-u courses (so that I may search for my subject by my own). If you could help me find either of those things I would be very grateful!

Thank You for reading! Please give me advice if you have any! :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

I have posted in the study help section, under english. thank you!
you can do cambridge pre-u in some colleges and sixth forms, i know the petchey academy does pre-u english literature.

May i ask why you want to study Pre-u and not A-levels?
Reply 4
Original post by sarah1001
you can do cambridge pre-u in some colleges and sixth forms, i know the petchey academy does pre-u english literature.

May i ask why you want to study Pre-u and not A-levels?

I think I will be doing A-levels instead. The school system where I am from is different from the UK so I was misinformed!

Quick Reply

Latest