The Student Room Group

What to choose between these 2 subjects ?

Do I take math or health and social care for my as levels ? The uni I'm going to doesn't care about what you took they just want good grades so what do u guys recommend me to take that will be easy and less challenging ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Challenge means itself to participate into different tasks and If you feel to compete, I think you should go for it.
Reply 2
Go for what exactly math or health and social care ? I want the easies one of the two! Which one should I choose ? πŸ’—

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fatma_98
Do I take math or health and social care for my as levels ? The uni I'm going to doesn't care about what you took they just want good grades so what do u guys recommend me to take that will be easy and less challenging ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't ask people what is easy and what is challenging. I could tell you economics is hard, but someone can say it's easy.

Do what interests you, not what interests other people
Reply 4
The thing is I have no idea about health and social care and that's what I need help and of coarse I know my opinion about math coz I did it in igcse but I'm not sure which one is easier

Posted from TSR Mobile
On my school website, there're descriptions about all the subjects that will be taught. I also have difficulty in choosing it.
I went to Russel group web, blog,...just to figure out are those subjects interest me, how others like me choose their subjects and what is entry requirement from uni.
I take maths, bio, politics, history as I aim HSPS in Cam.
I don't know what is care course like in uni :xx
Reply 6
Thank you pursing skies for your help πŸ’›I really appreciate it πŸ’›πŸ’›

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you good at math? Did you get an A for iGCSE?

Because I would say Maths is the harder of the two, and I think most people here would agree with me.
Reply 8
Same really but I just fiend out today that it's edexcel as level and yes I got an A in my igcse πŸ’›thank you for your amazing helpπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I just found out **

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest