The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Air transport with commercial pilot training-2015?

Hi

Is anyone on here applied for air transport with commercial pilot training?

Hannah :smile:
Reply 1
Hey
I've been accepted :P excited to start. Are you starting in 3 weeks aswell?
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Hey congrats!!

Yeah I start in 3 weeks!! Nervous! How about you??
Reply 3
Thanks you too! :smile:

Kinda having some mixed emotions excited.. nervous lol. Will be moving countries though. Are you from London?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ahmad96
Thanks you too! :smile:

Kinda having some mixed emotions excited.. nervous lol. Will be moving countries though. Are you from London?

Oh wow! Which country? I will be moving from up north!! Sorted your accommodation out?? :smile:
Reply 5
Going to be moving from Saudi Arabia :P I'm actually looking at my options with accommodation I still haven't chosen anything yet.

It's nice seeing this thread as I haven't seen anyone make a thread about the course in a while was getting worried haha.
Reply 6
OMG someone actually posted about the course. Where abouts are you guys staying? Hannah I have to say I'm so relieved there is another girl, I was so scared I might be the only one haha :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by laurenn19
OMG someone actually posted about the course. Where abouts are you guys staying? Hannah I have to say I'm so relieved there is another girl, I was so scared I might be the only one haha :biggrin:

:smile: I've found different shared houses might be staying at one of em. I actually tried applying for some en suite rooms on campus was 2 late tho lol. What about you have you sorted out your accommodation? Have you guys done your class 2's?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Ahmad96
:smile: I've found different shared houses might be staying at one of em. I actually tried applying for some en suite rooms on campus was 2 late tho lol. What about you have you sorted out your accommodation? Have you guys done your class 2's?

Ahh at least you have found some where. I got an ensuit room in Windsor house. Haven't done the class 2 yet, gunna do it in the Christmas holidays. Yourself? Have you got all the finances done, like the £3000 for the 21st Sep? Have you got the reading list yet?
Reply 9
Ahh at least you have found some where. I got an ensuit room in Windsor house. Haven't done the class 2 yet, gunna do it in the Christmas holidays. Yourself? Have you got all the finances done, like the £3000 for the 21st Sep? Have you got the reading list yet?

I'm coming to the UK next week, plan on doing the medical then. Think you need it by the 21st to start the course don't you? Haven't heard about the reading list what is it? :smile: I've got the initial funds ready didn't think we'd need it straight tho lol.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ahmad96
I'm coming to the UK next week, plan on doing the medical then. Think you need it by the 21st to start the course don't you? Haven't heard about the reading list what is it? :smile: I've got the initial funds ready didn't think we'd need it straight tho lol.

You must be packing up your whole life, I couldn't imagine moving country to study. One document I have says to have it and the other just says make sure it's done by the time you get back from Christmas break. I'll post it on here a bit later, I'll have to dig it out. Yeah I know, I thought it would be paid per flight not in one big bundle, but of a hassle trying to get that sort of money that quick
Reply 11
You must be packing up your whole life, I couldn't imagine moving country to study. One document I have says to have it and the other just says make sure it's done by the time you get back from Christmas break. I'll post it on here a bit later, I'll have to dig it out. Yeah I know, I thought it would be paid per flight not in one big bundle, but of a hassle trying to get that sort of money that quick

I know it's scary coming there and not knowing anyone. My mom lives in Wales so it's not too bad I'd be able to visit her haha. It's alright just wanted to let you know cause it said you'd need the medical within the first day.
Original post by Ahmad96
Going to be moving from Saudi Arabia :P I'm actually looking at my options with accommodation I still haven't chosen anything yet.

It's nice seeing this thread as I haven't seen anyone make a thread about the course in a while was getting worried haha.

Oh wow! You need to quickly get it sorted out! i started tearing my hair out because i wanted an en-suite and i finally found one! London house accommodation! looks beautiful!

Hiya Lauren! thank goodness! I thought i was the only girl and i was crapping it! so glad now!
Reply 14
Hey guys! I just found this and was really worried about not knowing any girls doing the same course, so relieved to see two other girls will be doing the same!!
Reply 15
Is this course any good??
hows the course?? you a pilot yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending