The Student Room Group

Are brown/Asian girls just as sexually liberal as other girls?

Just curious because you always hear how even in the UK, Asian girls are brought up in strict/traditional/religious families (although maybe this just makes them want to explore more) and 'don't do that kinda stuff'.

I'm talking about things like hooking up (with or without getting drunk), ONS, FB and that kinda stuff.
Reply 1
Some are, some are not.
Every girl is different, some are sexually liberated whilst others aren't.

However, on a whole I'd say no, not really as many do have traditional families and strict upbringings but obviously this doesn't apply to everyone - just my observation.
On the whole no, but I know 2 Sikh girls who are really liberal for Asian standards and they drink and party and have sex etc. there certainly the exception though
Some are but most aint :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Just curious because you always hear how even in the UK, Asian girls are brought up in strict/traditional/religious families (although maybe this just makes them want to explore more) and 'don't do that kinda stuff'.

I'm talking about things like hooking up (with or without getting drunk), ONS, FB and that kinda stuff.

From my experience not but some tend to be fine with it.
If they're brought up strict, they're more likely to repel and rebel when they're parents aren't watching.

You can't generalise. Some are and some simply are not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by neal95
On the whole no, but I know 2 Sikh girls who are really liberal for Asian standards and they drink and party and have sex etc. there certainly the exception though

All the Sikh girls (even the ones from a strict family) I know drink and party, most would only sleep with their bf, some are more sexually active.
Original post by drowzee
All the Sikh girls (even the ones from a strict family) I know drink and party, most would only sleep with their bf, some are more sexually active.

Yeah that seems a fair statement an I would agree. These two though, I can assure you, there's no long term boyfriends lmao. They are seen as the most liberal of the Asian religions I guess
Some of Muslim friends (mostly cultural Muslims) do drink, go clubbing and do have sex. Not everyone is religious and allot, a heck of allot cherry pick their religious beliefs. Religion is seen to them as outdated and only really held, because of what parents might say. So, yeah, some are sexually liberal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending