The Student Room Group

People Falling in Love with Anime Characters???

i dont understand how this is even possible because yes you can see them but they are not real because ive heard it does happen but how???? is it just the way they look or what??...its just strange

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
my waifu :love:

Reply 2
And why are all these anime characters sooooo.....revealing...:s-smilie:
I think it's just like how you fall in love with a film or tv character... :smile:
Asuna from SAO and Lucy from Fairy tail are just :drool: :coma: :love: :sogood: :erm: :getmecoat:
Reply 5
Original post by Hevachan
I think it's just like how you fall in love with a film or tv character... :smile:

but thats the thing why love them when you know they don't exist and then its sad because its not real.
Reply 6
...aaaand I'm out.
Original post by FRZ
but thats the thing why love them when you know they don't exist and then its sad because its not real.

Think of it like TV shows like idk...Game of Thrones or Hannibal where you enjoy certain charas because of their actions or personalities. Anime dwelves into these kind of stuff lol because they either relate to us or we just like how they've been created... or sometimes we love them because they kill people :biggrin:
Tell em
Yes, they create waifu's who act Tsundere towards their Senpai's :frown: It's a vicious cycle.
Reply 10
Original post by somemightsay888
Yes, they create waifu's who act Tsundere towards their Senpai's :frown: It's a vicious cycle.

waifu's? Tsundere? Senpai?? what does all this mean....
Its because they are super amazingly beautiful :colonhash:
Reply 12
Original post by FRZ

Original post by FRZ

Waifu = The lover (aka women)
Tsundere = acting hostile at first and then gradually warming up
Senpai = respectable man
Reply 14
Original post by FRZ
i dont understand how this is even possible because yes you can see them but they are not real because ive heard it does happen but how???? is it just the way they look or what??...its just strange

Same reason how people fall in love with book and movie characters. It's not real love of course.
Reply 15
Original post by Feraligatr
Waifu = The lover (aka women)
Tsundere = acting hostile at first and then gradually warming up
Senpai = respectable man

Senpai can also be a woman.
Original post by kkboyk
Senpai can also be a woman.

Yuri much?
Well anime characters are all attractive unless the creators make somebody deliberately ugly for some plot reason. I feel like "falling in love" is too strong phrasing for it, when most of the time it's just more along the lines of "They're hawt and I'd tap if they existed".

Original post by FRZ
And why are all these anime characters sooooo.....revealing...:s-smilie:

Some anime characters aren't at all "revealing". Depends what anime you're watching, dunnit
Reply 18
i fell in love with rukia when i was in secondary school

bleach dayz
I fancied the fak out of Yami Yugi from Yugioh and adored Dark Magician Girl, so I cosplayed her and run a spellcaster deck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending