The Student Room Group

Women , what are the sexiest male body parts?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluNation003
I thought the that women thought the sexiest part of man's body was his indomitable will. I suspect its the youngsters who are impressed with arms. I think the more mature woman's opinion is not being represented cause its the student thingymajig.

Well, this thread is focused on aesthetics and not qualities.
Rough, big and manly hands. Veiny and muscular arms. A toned butt!! Large but muscular frame eg wide toned shoulders. Hairy is good too but not wild hair. Sexy hairy :smile: toned thighs and a v line. An ambitious mentality is like gold too.
Original post by The_Blade
Actually most females according TSR to prefer skinny people so I'd stop if I were you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR isnt a good represetive of real life
I am skinny and get no girls :lol:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
TSR isnt a good represetive of real life
I am skinny and get no girls :lol:

Because you penis is too big

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Blade
Because you penis is too big

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bigger is better:wink:
The little line of hair that goes down from the belly button I find that so yummy
Reply 86
Dem veiny arms and big hands :perv:
Original post by Anonymous
The little line of hair that goes down from the belly button I find that so yummy

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Shoulders and hands. :smile:

You're in luck then. :hugs:
Original post by Tripletmum
Definitely a hairy chest - something to grab hold of :wink:

This too! One should never underestimate the power of a hairy(just a little) chest. :biggrin:
The best thing a man or any person can have, is the ability to hold an intelligent conversation. Why can't we talk about the Gaza Strip and Sartre? Just talk about something you love, that excites you. Don't spend the whole date staring at your calzone, babbling about the people we both know and the weather forecast for next Tuesday. Be yourself!
Original post by Straight Morocco
My eyes. :/

I get a lot of compliments from females for my eyes.

Otherwise probably my deep voice.

Also when I roll my sleeves apparently girls are attracted to guys that roll their sleeves, or rub their stubble.

Oh my god yes, I'm being serious when I say it's really hot when guys do that chin/check stubble rub thing. Even just having stubble can take a guy from 'meh' to 'woah'
Collarbones,jaw line and eyes!💕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tootles44
Oh my god yes, I'm being serious when I say it's really hot when guys do that chin/check stubble rub thing. Even just having stubble can take a guy from 'meh' to 'woah'

True, a girl was telling me that every time I rubbed my stubble, instantly it made her want to stand closer to me. Kind of like a magnet.
Torso, hands and arms.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
I want bigger hands. :redface:
Original post by BrokenLife
Wide and defined, muscular shoulders 😍😍 and big hands!

can you explain this
my hands and fingers are massive but i dont get why some girls like it
Original post by Fleming1928
My favourite type has to be the curly mustache :colondollar:

Spoiler

:daydreaming: :innocent:
They're so cool

Spoiler

Eyes, shoulders, arms, jaw, hands, hair...I find different features sexy on different guys, so it's hard to pinpoint what I find to be the sexiest :smile:
Original post by Mochassassin
Am I the only girl who doesn't like bulky/veiny arms? :erm:
They put me off. The whole 'Dorito' body shape only works with Captain America imo. :lol:
I don't care for a 6 pack either.

Nice jaw, hair, brows and dimples would be nice.
Add some brains and he's the real deal. :teehee:

lets face it, you wouldnt turn down jeffrey

(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending