The Student Room Group

Vagina size

There are a lot of posts here about Penis size and its affects on sex. But no one seems to mention vagina size, as if it doesn't have any effect.

I was wondering if guys care about it similar to Girls and Penis size?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nice and tight please
No bottomless pits thank you. So all you girls that imagine that you'd like a large member, be aware that its a double edged sword.
Original post by Questions1355
There are a lot of posts here about Penis size and its affects on sex. But no one seems to mention vagina size, as if it doesn't have any effect.

I was wondering if guys care about it similar to Girls and Penis size?

I like them in all shapes and sizes. Although I do have a kind of 'thing' for big lips (extended labia minora, or I believe it's that).

Dunno it just kinda gets me going...I think because whenever I see these particular features, I weirdly associate it with 'maturity' or 'mature'. It's probably a complete myth that maturer women have bigger lips, and changes in the structure of the vagina due to childbirth/lots of sex, however, I guess that incling of maturity and association gets me going, because I like a women with experience'.

Of course, a women with experience doesn't need to be older (wanted to clear up that I'm not ageist).

In summary, I am not fussed, vagina is a vagina, but I have a fetish for the larger lips (odd I know).

Intrigued as to the underlying reasons, as to why you asked this?
By women with experience do you mean women that have had so many dicks they could be a sperm bank?
I just responded earlier, though perhaps I mis-interpreted the question. With regards 'depth' of the vagina, which I assume you meant, I have no preference.

Again, vagina is vagina, and if you love the girl, find her attractive- then your gonna enjoy the sex irrespective of size. From my perspective anyways. Of course, your always going to get someone who wants a 'tight fit', but it's subjective to the situation.

Additionally, I've never experienced a tight vagina personally, therefore this is a curiosity for me, and something that serves to arouse (thought this doesn't take away from my actual experiences).
Nah man. You can love someone, find them attractive and still have crappy sex. True story
Original post by ZuluNation003
By women with experience do you mean women that have had so many dicks they could be a sperm bank?

Not sure how to respond to this, however, I mean a particular look of vagina. Not too sure about the whole "so many d***s" thing.
Original post by Anonymous
I like them in all shapes and sizes. Although I do have a kind of 'thing' for big lips (extended labia minora, or I believe it's that).

Dunno it just kinda gets me going...I think because whenever I see these particular features, I weirdly associate it with 'maturity' or 'mature'. It's probably a complete myth that maturer women have bigger lips, and changes in the structure of the vagina due to childbirth/lots of sex, however, I guess that incling of maturity and association gets me going, because I like a women with experience'.

Of course, a women with experience doesn't need to be older (wanted to clear up that I'm not ageist).

In summary, I am not fussed, vagina is a vagina, but I have a fetish for the larger lips (odd I know).

Intrigued as to the underlying reasons, as to why you asked this?

Do you mean the pink fleshy lips or the outer skin coloured ones?
I find your comment very interesting/reassuring as I once watched a program on 'designer vaginas' where people got plastic surgery to remove excess skin on the pink fleshy lips. I had never thought about this part of my body before and after watching it I realised that I had a part of that skin which protruded slightly. For a long time i was really paranoid about it and would tuck it inside myself (weird i know).. Anyway.. I have come to terms with it now and realise its actually perfectly normal i was just insecure.
Reply 9
"Nice and tight" or "no bottomless pits" ahah, the vaginal muscles will relax when the girls turned on so if your girls that tight it means you can't even arouse her lol
Original post by RonnieRJ
"Nice and tight" or "no bottomless pits" ahah, the vaginal muscles will relax when the girls turned on so if your girls that tight it means you can't even arouse her lol

Actually when a women get aroused to the point when she is ready to accept dick, the vagina tightens again. Are you a girl? I'm not so sure.
I don't know how the vaginal mechanics work so I don't care XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Vaginas can come in all sorts of wonderful sizes, shapes and colours!! Each one is beautiful, unique and different!

You are awesome!

Have a wonderful day!

While it's true it expands when aroused, women can have different sized vaginas and some will be smaller/tighter than others.

Guessing you haven't been around many?
To be fair, guys don't fuss about the size of a woman's vagina, everyone, men and women seem to focus on dick size. Another useful thing that feminists have given us.
Actually when a women get aroused to the point when she is ready to accept dick, the vagina tightens again. Are you a girl? I'm not so sure.

Looool no it doesn't tighten, the muscles can contract during orgasm not during initial penetration get your facts right pls
Original post by Zander01
While it's true it expands when aroused, women can have different sized vaginas and some will be smaller/tighter than others.

Guessing you haven't been around many?

Yes of course there are going to be different ones but I'm addressing the point of every boy wanting it to be grossly tight or whatever

This is not really true. Its like someone saying I prefer small penises, and someone replies small penises are unaroused.

I'm not saying that arousal does not play a part, but when you are in a relationship generally Women, like men have sex when aroused. The muscle relaxation occurs in the same process as increased lubrication.

A tight vagina would be a combination of a smaller entrance and stronger muscles. I'm sure some people might of had sex with a unaroused 'tight' vagina.. But I don't think those guys where referring to that.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Questions1355
This is not really true. Its like someone saying I prefer small penises, and someone replies small penises are unaroused.

I'm not saying that arousal does not play a part, but when you are in a relationship generally Women, like men have sex when aroused. The muscle relaxation occurs with increased lubrication.

A tight vagina would be a combination of a smaller entrance and stronger muscles.

Read my previous comment as to what Im addressing please

Are you a girl? Does it even matter?
I would rather go on what studies show rather than someones personal experience.
Read my previous comment as to what Im addressing please

Im sure when most guys say 'tight' they don't mean a relatively dry unaroused vagina. Or a 'bucket' similar to when Women say they don't want a 'pencil dick' they don't exist, its just a figure of speech for more friction/pressure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending