The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Any vegetabletarians? Or vegans?

Just looking for other vegetarians and vegans at Bucks. I'm almost vegan. Was vegan but had to eat something with honey in it for a health reason. Looks like it's packed lunches all the way at Bucks (the café I went to on my interview day had literally nothing). On the bright side, will save money :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm a vegetarian! I'd really like to be a vegan but am only just adjusting to my coeliac diagnosis:frown:
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
Original post by electrahearts
I'm a vegetarian! I'd really like to be a vegan but am only just adjusting to my coeliac diagnosis:frown:

Yay! at you being a vegetabletarian and Oh no! at you having to adjust to your coeliac diagnosis. I knew a girl once who apparently had previously been a vegan but had to become a meat-eater due to coeliac.

Don't get concerned about not being a vegan, you have to consider your health. What course are you going to be doing?
I've been vegan for 10 years. My university (RHUL) isn't too bad for vegan food on campus, but there's plenty of room for improvement. Are you self-catered at uni?
Reply 4
Original post by Schadenfreude65
I've been vegan for 10 years. My university (RHUL) isn't too bad for vegan food on campus, but there's plenty of room for improvement. Are you self-catered at uni?

Are you going to Bucks then? Or did you just randomly find this thread and reply to it? :smile:
Original post by PJismyname
Are you going to Bucks then? Or did you just randomly find this thread and reply to it? :smile:

Randomly (window on the RHS of the screen). I didn't even notice which forum it was in. :tongue:
Yay! at you being a vegetabletarian and Oh no! at you having to adjust to your coeliac diagnosis. I knew a girl once who apparently had previously been a vegan but had to become a meat-eater due to coeliac.

Don't get concerned about not being a vegan, you have to consider your health. What course are you going to be doing?

oh my god sorry i thought this was just a random thread not a uni thread!!:s-smilie: whoops! i'm only at a-level! haha sorry about that
Reply 7
Original post by electrahearts
oh my god sorry i thought this was just a random thread not a uni thread!!:s-smilie: whoops! i'm only at a-level! haha sorry about that

Ah dinnae wurry aboot it. Figured it probably just showed up in the 'Latest Discussions' bit or something. Nice to meet ya anyway. Even though I haven't actually met ya. :smile:
Im veggie:smile: Going bucks too!
Reply 9
Original post by neeldoshi97
Im veggie:smile: Going bucks too!

Yay! What course will you be doing and will you be in halls?
Yay! What course will you be doing and will you be in halls?

haha im doing Games Development and Im in Block F flat 2 at Brook Street what about you? :smile:
Reply 11
haha im doing Games Development and Im in Block F flat 2 at Brook Street what about you? :smile:

I'm doing People Watching and Bag Carrying Studies.

Also gonna be in halls but forgot which right now. Is in my e-mail somewhere. Block B I think. Don't forget to do the check-in thingy.
I'm doing People Watching and Bag Carrying Studies.

Also gonna be in halls but forgot which right now. Is in my e-mail somewhere. Block B I think. Don't forget to do the check-in thingy.

Ah nicee! :smile:

ah fair enough and yeah I have done it thanks! When you moving in? 20th?
:smile:
Reply 13
Ah nicee! :smile:

ah fair enough and yeah I have done it thanks! When you moving in? 20th?
:smile:

Yeah but now I can't find the check-in thingy. I didn't do it at first as I thought it was like when people check in to hotels (not confusing it for a hotel though!) where you check in on the day, as there was absolutely nothing to say that wasn't the case. I don't know what to do.
Yeah but now I can't find the check-in thingy. I didn't do it at first as I thought it was like when people check in to hotels (not confusing it for a hotel though!) where you check in on the day, as there was absolutely nothing to say that wasn't the case. I don't know what to do.

Oh damnn! I remember it was on that email thing we got? Have you tried ringing them? I hope you get it sorted!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending