The Student Room Group

Should girls work or wash dishes?

Personally i would want my wife to cook and clean unless she has a well paying stable job e.g doctor, lawyer, accountant etc

Scroll to see replies

Dish washers are more efficient
Reply 2
Personally I'd want my husband to cook and clean dishes unless he has a well paying stable job e.g doctor lawyer, accountant etc
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Whatever she wants I don't care

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I'd want my husband to stay in the kitchen 24/7, clean dishes and make sandwiches all the time.
Original post by arfah
Personally I'd want my husband to cook and clean dishes unless he has a well paying stable job e.g doctor lawyer, accountant etc

i see what u did there :teehee:
We can do both because women can multitask. BOOM.
Sir, don't let your fiance do all household work, share the work and cook together. She is your life soul and companion, show her some love and courage. If she is destined getting a stable job then she will get it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Wtf?? What kinda question is that? Why would you say that about another human being and limit them to just going about the house all day like a maid? What a horrible thing to say. If you really loved someone you'd help them become the best they could possibly be and help them achieve every goal in their life. Not say to them. 'Erm I'd rather you stay at home and tidy up after my lazy arse'.
Women should be allowed to do whichever they choose; if they want to have a career, their husband should not stop them, but equally no-one should look down upon a woman if she decides to stay at home (look after children etc.)
Reply 11
Original post by Pikachu94
i see what u did there :teehee:

:wink:
Original post by Ish28
Personally i would want my wife to cook and clean unless she has a well paying stable job e.g doctor, lawyer, accountant etc

Whatever makes them happy.

Don't feed the troll :smile:
You should marry an oven or a vacuum cleaner then if that's how ya feel pal :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arfah
:wink:

in pokemon brock was the one who's always cooked
pika had to do nothing :u:
I want to do both, I want my husband to do both.
Original post by Azhar Rana
Sir, don't let your fiance do all household work, share the work and cook together. She is your life soul and companion, show her some love and courage. If she is destined getting a stable job then she will get it. For how long have you been married?

Courage, are you ****ting me?? I hate washing up but doing it anyway doesn't make me courageous. It just makes me pissed off.
Original post by arfah

Damn :yy:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I want to do both, I want my husband to do both.

This :yep:
Original post by SmashConcept
Courage, are you ****ting me?? I hate washing up but doing it anyway doesn't make me courageous. It just makes me pissed off.

I can understand your's feelings, I know we men hate washing lol but what I meant by courage is that instead of saying one to do the whole task, why not do it together. Sharing is caring :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest