The Student Room Group

Failed my raf aptitude test

I had my test today and failed, feeling absolutely awful right now. The questions themselves weren't that bad but I cracked under the time pressure and honestly, there were some questions in the mechanical and electrical sections I had no idea about. I now have a resit at the end of September but I can't help feel it'll just end the same way. Any advice please?

I've applied for the aircraft mechanic role.

Thanks
You need to practice on your time. more practice better chance to pass.
Original post by Zuki
I had my test today and failed, feeling absolutely awful right now. The questions themselves weren't that bad but I cracked under the time pressure and honestly, there were some questions in the mechanical and electrical sections I had no idea about. I now have a resit at the end of September but I can't help feel it'll just end the same way. Any advice please?

I've applied for the aircraft mechanic role.

Thanks

I failed my first attempt. You would be surprised at the amount t of people that do, in fact everyone from my group in the a st had to re-sit. Time is key, knock a couple of seconds of the timestated and aim to answer what you can. PM me if you want any advise but honestly it's all about practice and get as many example papers as possible.You know what to expect now so next time there won't be the thoughts about time etc as you know what you have to do.

Quick Reply

Latest