The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1400
Hey,
I'm a post-graduate female student. I've got an ensuite at GDSA. I'd like to swap it for a standard ensuite at Champion Hill. Remember that a swap can only happen if the you're also a female post-graduate.

Thanks in advance.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by ebe17
Okay so I called kings. They now have a list. Has anyone else called?

YES! what number are you? I am apparently number 25 when i called on wedenesday
Hi! I have an ensuite room at Ewen Henderson, would anyone like to swap it for Wolfson?
Reply 1403
Original post by constance2013
YES! what number are you? I am apparently number 25 when i called on wedenesday

Lucky you. I'm number 50 and I called today I was 90
I have a large single room at Nutford house, looks lovely but I was hoping for non-catered accommodation! I am based at the Strand campus so anyone who has Moonraker, SSA or Julian Markham would be great!!!
I'm a study abroad student with a place at Hampstead. I'm looking to swap for a place at Wolfson. PM me if you're interested in Hampstead.
Im at GDSA and Im willing to negotiate a swap.
Original post by Dropafly
Im at GDSA and Im willing to negotiate a swap.

Would you swap with Ewen Henderson ensuite?
Hi, I have an offer for a non standard room at Champion Hill (£154/week), would anyone be interested in swapping for Nutford House or Hampstead residences or even Wolfson House? Thank you! (female undergrad)
Hey, would anyone be willing to swap for a large ensuite at Champion Hill Residence? Looking for GDSA, SSA, Wolfson or a room swap with Standard/Non-Standard ensuites within Champion Hill too? I can't afford a large ensuite :frown:
Original post by Pavansingh1
Would you swap with Ewen Henderson ensuite?

Sorry I looked at it but it's too far from Strand.
Reply 1411
Could anybody tell me how wolfson is really?
I have heard it can be pretty grimey

I have an offer there and i wanna know what im signing up for
Original post by ebe17
Lucky you. I'm number 50 and I called today I was 90

I got allocated Champion hill, don't know what to say, was really hoping for something closer to strand.

but happy i got something

did you hear anything from them?
anybody who wants to swap for intercollegiate halls for Champion hill, standard en-suite? I am a female undergrad
Reply 1414
I got allocated Champion hill, don't know what to say, was really hoping for something closer to strand.

but happy i got something

did you hear anything from them?

Well I'm glad you got something. Are you going to take it?

Also how long do you get to make u r descion?

I have No offer yet.
Original post by ebe17
Well I'm glad you got something. Are you going to take it?

Also how long do you get to make u r descion?

I have No offer yet.

hi, really sorry to hear you haven't heard anything. I called them yesterday and they said i was number 39 even though they said i was 25 last week, apparently they made a mistake, so you might try calling again

why are they so flimsy and unreliable?! Believe me keep calling everyday and they will give you a higher priority. i kept saying how i cannot believe i would be homeless, haha.

i don't know, 182 GBP pw is kinda high...i could find a room for cheaper but what would you do?
Reply 1416
hi, really sorry to hear you haven't heard anything. I called them yesterday and they said i was number 39 even though they said i was 25 last week, apparently they made a mistake, so you might try calling again

why are they so flimsy and unreliable?! Believe me keep calling everyday and they will give you a higher priority. i kept saying how i cannot believe i would be homeless, haha.

i don't know, 182 GBP pw is kinda high...i could find a room for cheaper but what would you do?

Hi, ye I called them this morning and have been given champion hill. Ensuite I'm a female undergrad. Is anyone willing to swap with me for anything that is slightly nearer to strand! It's a long way out for me to commute everyday! I don't mind any other residence. Please pm me xx
Reply 1417
Hi everyone

For those of you that don't have a halls place or who are considering alternatives, we're running flat sharing events next week to find future flatmates to go house hunting with. You can find more information here: http://housing.london.ac.uk/cms/housing-events/2014/flatmate-finder-2014/ :smile:
Original post by ULHS
Hi everyone

For those of you that don't have a halls place or who are considering alternatives, we're running flat sharing events next week to find future flatmates to go house hunting with. You can find more information here: http://housing.london.ac.uk/cms/housing-events/2014/flatmate-finder-2014/ :smile:

Hi!

I saw how on your website the waiting list is closed for intercollegiate halls, and how it will re- open on the 23rd. Will waiting for a month or two on the waiting list perhaps give me a place?

I am a home student on a gap year traveling so i let my apartment out to someone else. Which sorta leaves me homeless.

Will it be really unlikely of me to hear anything by october?

btw, i am a first year undergrad at king's

thanks
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by GrandMasterChe
Accomodation at Champion Hill (non-standard so way cheaper!)
not as close to strand as other
open to swap
get at me (pm or whatever u want

Do you want to swap with my wolfson house? I am a female postgraduate. Feel free to email if you want to!

Latest