The Student Room Group

Urgent help please?!?

(edited 6 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by BATMAN168
Thank you in advance for answering this question.
So basically I have just started sixth from this week and my subjects are Economics, History, ICT and Business Studies.
I want to be an accountant so I chose these subjects. I know most people choose maths as well but im terrible at it, just scraped a C at GCSE.
So I wanted to drop business studies but Idk what other subject to take instead. I mean, taking a science would be pointless and so would some others, so please reply if you have any ideas.

Why do you want to drop business studies?
I'm pretty sure accountants work with numbers every day. It doesn't make sense that you want to avoid Maths when that's all you'll be doing if you become an accountant. I think you should retake your Maths GCSE to try and get a higher grade or consider a different career path. But it's your life so do whatever you want.

Quick Reply

Latest