The Student Room Group

Eww sex

Is it true that if you have sex when you are younger then you are more likely to get vagina cancer when you're older (girls only) I make myself believe this after hearing it somewhere... I'm not ready to have sex yet.. I don't ever want to have sex..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You dont sound mature enough
You have to wait till marriage
Original post by whorace
You dont sound mature enough

I'm in no rush to grow up.. Nothing wrong with that
Original post by rhiannonm25
Is it true that if you have sex when you are younger then you are more likely to get vagina cancer when you're older (girls only) I make myself believe this after hearing it somewhere... I'm not ready to have sex yet.. I don't ever want to have sex..

lol how old are you?
since when did cancer become an std wtf
Original post by Man.bear.pig
lol how old are you?

Why do you find it funny? I'm 17. Look it up somewhere.. I'm sure I read that I
Having sex young increases your chances of getting cervical cancer when you're older. If you're going to make fun of me then go away
Original post by vis break
since when did cancer become an std wtf

What! I didn't say it was? I'm pretty sure it increases your chances of getting cervical cancer, if you don't believe me look it up.. Maybe someone told me it ages ago to put me off..
What! I didn't say it was? I'm pretty sure it increases your chances of getting cervical cancer, if you don't believe me look it up.. Maybe someone told me it ages ago to put me off..

No wait, HPV or something like that. It might actually
Only if your first source is Wikipedia

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

17 is above the legal age of consent in the UK anyway. The article is about having sex below the age of consent, as far as I can tell.
Original post by ItaSpicyMeatabol
Only if your first source is Wikipedia

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its not.
First I've heard

"This research was carried out mainly in developing countries that did not have widespread high-quality screening programmes in place, and before cervical cancer vaccination was available. Therefore, these results may not apply to the UK."
Original post by queen-bee
First I've heard

Do some research, it's a little bit frighting. I will be waiting until I'm 18 atleast and my body is developed right
Original post by 16Characters....
"This research was carried out mainly in developing countries that did not have widespread high-quality screening programmes in place, and before cervical cancer vaccination was available. Therefore, these results may not apply to the UK."

It still makes me a little cautious... Having sex young obviously can't be good for young teenagers who's bodies are still growing can it
Do some research, it's a little bit frighting. I will be waiting until I'm 18 atleast and my body is developed right

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
this is why appropriate sex ed is needed in schools

unless you're a troll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending