The Student Room Group

Who things a "lad" in joggers is really fit?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Man.bear.pig
oh. ok. people need to articulate what they mean more, the first time.

I really don't think I had to. I think it is obvious what I mean, since your op only said "what else are you supposed to wear?"
Reply 81
Dare any lads to post a pic of their abs and boxers band 😍😍:colondollar:
Original post by drowzee
I really don't think I had to. I think it is obvious what I mean, since your op only said "what else are you supposed to wear?"

mm no. my op wasn't to you. it was a general statement. it's not obvious what you mean and you should be thankful I'd rather you clarify for yourself than to jump to conclusions, nah? I get what you mean, you can like what you like but the way you said it made me feel otherwise. It's fine.
Original post by Wilfred Little
You're not a fashionista either.

Joggers and Timberlands sounds like something the Wu Tang Clan would have worn in 1993.

I love the wu tang clan! :biggrin: thanks my negro
Original post by Jboy1999
Dare any lads to post a pic of their abs and boxers band 😍😍:colondollar:

this escalated quickly
Their pee pees roam free in them :wink:

Pee pees
Reply 88
this escalated quickly

Aha think i need to press
Ctrl + shift + N :biggrin: :biggrin::colondollar:
Original post by zippity.doodah
I love the wu tang clan! :biggrin: thanks my negro

mm no. my op wasn't to you. it was a general statement. it's not obvious what you mean and you should be thankful I'd rather you clarify for yourself than to jump to conclusions, nah? I get what you mean, you can like what you like but the way you said it made me feel otherwise. It's fine.

I know, and that's my point. I was talking about wearing them in a more general sense. It's okay, I can see why it may have come across a bit snobby.
Original post by Black Cat

yeahh yeahh but I said that after talking about a black rap band so it's okay, right? :biggrin: my cracka
aw you hurt hes feelings ....😖

Posted from...Ugh idk figure it out already.
Reply 93
Original post by Black Cat

I thought negro was okay...? What do they like to be called now? They keep changing it every 5 days lol
Original post by drowzee
I know, and that's my point. I was talking about wearing them in a more general sense. It's okay, I can see why it may have come across a bit snobby.

k gotcha.
Original post by zippity.doodah
yeahh yeahh but I said that after talking about a black rap band so it's okay, right? :biggrin: my cracka

Original post by Orlando225
aw you hurt hes feelings ....😖

I thought negro was okay...? What do they like to be called now? They keep changing it every 5 days lol

I was just messing around guys no hard feelings :u:

:confused:

In some cultures it's not offensive. In Uruguay negro is said to everyone, it's an affectionate term. I know a (white) lad that even calls his girlfriend negra. There is even a lullaby about it.

EDIT - As for what to call people, I find "this guy" or "that girl" usually works. Better yet, use their name if you know it.

In some cultures it's not offensive. In Uruguay negro is said to everyone, it's an affectionate term. I know a (white) lad that even calls his girlfriend negra. There is even a lullaby about it.

k there was no need to encourage it
we didnt ask for a life story

Reply 98

EDIT - As for what to call people, I find "this guy" or "that girl" usually works. Better yet, use their name if you know it.

Well, i like being called a phagot :biggrin:
Joggers are for guys who can't afford decent jeans. Seriously, not a good look.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending