The Student Room Group

How to pull girls in a club

[video="youtube;4De-yaULhQE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4De-yaULhQE[/video]

Solid advice. (and a couple hot chicks too)
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zyzzyspirit
[video="youtube;4De-yaULhQE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4De-yaULhQE[/video]

Solid advice. (and a couple hot chicks too)

1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive
3. Be a good dancer

Ladies will come flying to you if pass these.
Original post by Black Cat
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive
3. Be a good dancer

:rofl: at the McDonalds employee though.

'Have you had any one night stands?'

'That's between the ladies and me'
That would push me, not pull me :'(
Reply 4
Getting a lasso would be effective in helping you pull :colonhash:
if you're not at least 6 foot, muscular, good looking and charismatic - give up. been there. tried.
although I've had minor successes
I've kissed a lot of girls in clubs but not too much else
I once took a girl home and we ended up having sex a few months later, so does that count?
Reply 6
Oh god, that guy in the polo needs to get in the gym. Arms like that genuinely freak me out.
Reply 7
Original post by zippity.doodah
if you're not at least 6 foot, muscular, good looking and charismatic - give up. been there. tried.
although I've had minor successes
I've kissed a lot of girls in clubs but not too much else
I once took a girl home and we ended up having sex a few months later, so does that count?

What did you do when you got home?

As someone who is 6'2, muscular and I like to think I'm good looking and charismatic, it's still pretty hard.
Original post by cacra
What did you do when you got home?

As someone who is 6'2, muscular and I like to think I'm good looking and charismatic, it's still pretty hard.

smoked weed in my room - apparently she leaned in for a kiss on the way home but I didn't notice
(edited 8 years ago)
Please, OP, tell us more about what sort of things you've been searching for on YouTube :redface:

Pulling in a club is simple, just talk to them like a ****ing human being, they'll realise you're alright and you're funny (if you are at least) and that's all the work done, THEN you crack on to her. Either that or wait until everyone's had a bit of a drink, hit the dance floor, dance close to her, bit of eye contact, read the body language, get closer if all looks good, go in for the kill.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Please, OP, tell us more about what sort of things you've been searching for on YouTube :redface:

Saw someone else post this over at the bodybuilding forum, thought it was funny.

The video's not supposed to be serious, I mean he's asking a bunch of drunk randomers how to pull at a club. Most of them don't look like they pull anyway.
Original post by zyzzyspirit
Saw someone else post this over at the bodybuilding forum, thought it was funny.

The video's not supposed to be serious, I mean he's asking a bunch of drunk randomers how to pull at a club. Most of them don't look like they pull anyway.

:lol: Yeah just been watching, pure comedy tbh :biggrin: @ 1:00 yes, just a double vodka and coke, that's literally all that would be needed in Leeds I imagine.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by WoodyMKC

Pulling in a club is simple, just talk to them like a ****ing human being, they'll realise you're alright and you're funny (if you are at least) and that's all the work done, THEN you crack on to her. Either that or wait until everyone's had a bit of a drink, hit the dance floor, dance close to her, bit of eye contact, read the body language, get closer if all looks good, go in for the kill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just talk to them... classic!
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive
3. Be a good dancer

basically.
and some fools like to spray champagne everywhere and "make it rain" normally in the proverbial sense if they're broke. doesn't stop them from screaming it lol
ok i feel bitter today but strangely I'm in a good mood. this is interesting :unsure:
Do some pull ups, deadlifts and barbell rows to pull girls :giggle:
Original post by cacra
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just talk to them... classic!

OR failing that, I also outlined an option b for those that are a bit too socially inept to do the talking thing :biggrin:
Original post by Man.bear.pig
basically.
and some fools like to spray champagne everywhere and "make it rain" normally in the proverbial sense if they're broke. doesn't stop them from screaming it lol
ok i feel bitter today but strangely I'm in a good mood. this is interesting :unsure:

You're probably talking about those "posh" bar places were people just sit around in business suits showing of their 1L champagne bottles. I prefer getting down on the dancefloor girls love it people buy you free drinks as well :u:
You're probably talking about those "posh" bar places were people just sit around in business suits showing of their 1L champagne bottles. I prefer getting down on the dancefloor girls love it people buy you free drinks as well :u:

where did you get I was talking about posh when I said popping champagne and making it rain? That sounds less posh and more ghetto dancehall or hip hop rave to me...:K:
and when I said basically I was agreeing with you on how to pull. k.
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive
3. Be a good dancer

Dancer you mean the?

Posted from TSR Mobile
GO around randomly asking them for their photo? I am sure that will work for you.

Quick Reply

Latest