The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Management Applicants for 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm applying to UCL with the Management Sciences one, KCL offer econ+management but I'm not really sure about the others :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
im predicated A*A*A this year and i am applying to ucl management science however i have bad gcse grades and i am a third year. do you think i have a chance at ucl?
About to apply LSE Management, realised that they changed to offer to AAA instead of AAB....
My predicted grades are **B, does it mean I will get an instant rejection if I still apply?
Original post by Lamatata
About to apply LSE Management, realised that they changed to offer to AAA instead of AAB....
My predicted grades are **B, does it mean I will get an instant rejection if I still apply?

They changed the offer to AAA??? When I applied it was still AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
I saw it on their website, so is it true or not?
Yeah exactly two days ago it was A A B. Do you guys think they changed because there are more people than expected that applied?
We can email the school to find out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mundeeeeee
We can email the school to find out...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I tried, it has been 3 weeks, got no reply....
What does it say on UCAS thou?
Original post by Cudder1313
Yeah exactly two days ago it was A A B. Do you guys think they changed because there are more people than expected that applied?

Where did you see AAB? If it is on the website, are you sure you were looking at the 2016 applicant page, not the 2015 one?
I'm pretty sure it was 2016, I might have mistaken but I checked it a couple of times... Can anyone else confirm it was AAB before?
I applied last year. It was AAB. I checked it about 2-3 weeks ago and it was still AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
They should have changed it when they opened the applications i.e. September not two months after... I wonder how they'll do with those who applied in September with AAB predicted
So is it AAA or AAB, anyone who applied can let me know would be nice
Ucas still states AAB though. Pretty confused right now. But oh well, application is alr sent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ucas still states AAB though. Pretty confused right now. But oh well, application is alr sent

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are your predicted grades thou ?
looks like bad news due to the competition at lse for places. It wasn't a few days ago that they changed it as well. I looked in september. They had 2 degree programmes 2015 and 2016. The 2015 which was last year was AAB and the 2016 was AAA. I must admit at the time i thought it was AAB too.Best of luck anyway!
Original post by Lamatata
What are your predicted grades thou ?

I've alr completed my A lvls with AAB. And I've also received the 8 week mail, which means I've cleared their entry requirement?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
That's crazy that they changed the requirement from AAB to AAA after people had already applied.
Original post by h3110
That's crazy that they changed the requirement from AAB to AAA after people had already applied.

It was changed much earlier but they did not make the amendment on every relevant page so some pages still displayed the previous AAB and others the AAA. Tough. But, then most people are applying with higher than minimum.
I've alr completed my A lvls with AAB. And I've also received the 8 week mail, which means I've cleared their entry requirement?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They probably like you enough :smile: hang in there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending