The Student Room Group

When having four wives isn't enough

This man has 86 wives and 150 kids .How on earth can a guy keep 86 women sexually satisfied ?How does he feed so many kids ?
Im so confused.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Original post by Kadak
This man has 86 wives and 150 kids .How on earth can a guy keep 86 women sexually satisfied ?How does he feed so many kids ?
Im so confused.

The wives do all the work.

Spoiler

Nigerians. I could see it coming polygamy is still extremely prevalent in most states in Nigeria even my own granddad had 10 wives before he died the lucky sod :colonhash:
In these kinds of marriages, it usually isn't about what the women want so he doesn't necessarily need to satisfy them or his children.
Reply 6
The first king of Saudi Arabia had apparently almost 100 kids with many wives and concubines, so I don't think it's unprecedented in some cultures (especially for the very powerful- think Henry VIII but gone mad).

I think the early Mormons (including founder Joseph Smith (who apparently had 28) and leading figure Brigham Young (who had 55)) had many wives. It is peculiar, and is not allowed and is viewed as abhorrent by many in Western society, hence the modern Mormon church bans polygamy and excommunicates any member who practices it.

But I heard that after same sex marriage was allowed across the whole of the United States, one person wrote, 'If same-sex marriage is allowed, why not multiple marriage?'. I think the reason for that is it ends up in some of family feud over wills and rivalries between spouses of the same person.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
The guy could have made one hell of a AMA :colone:
dem struggles
Casanova :rofl:
Original post by Kadak
Im so confused.

Oh my days, them Nigerians are ruthless!
Original post by EllainKahlo
In these kinds of marriages, it usually isn't about what the women want so he doesn't necessarily need to satisfy them or his children.

One would hope that not "satisfying" his children was a given.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
One would hope that not "satisfying" his children was a given.

I didn't mean satisfy in that way, I meant financially, emotionally even.
Original post by EllainKahlo
I didn't mean satisfy in that way, I meant financially, emotionally even.

Christ.
Original post by Kadak
Im so confused.

Imagine if he tries to move to the UK. The child benefit he will be paid, as well as the house he will be given...he would be practically royalty living in Buckingham Palace since where else can hold them all?
Original post by i<3milkshake
Imagine if he tries to move to the UK. The child benefit he will be paid, as well as the house he will be given...he would be practically royalty living in Buckingham Palace since where else can hold them all?

Let's not exaggerate you and I both know that it would never happen.
Original post by Black Cat
Let's not exaggerate you and I both know that it would never happen.

I know. That guy would have to charter an entire plane to get here.
Original post by Starvation13
So how exactly will his estate be divided when he dies?

Prolly needs over 86 lawyers to settle it.
His not even buff though?:s-smilie:

Like how did he attract all those bears to his cave?
Reply 19
"Wife n°3"

:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest