The Student Room Group

Question for Guys who have Dated Black Girls and White Girls.

if you or they were under 18 when you were dating then it doesn't count.

so keep that in mind.

guys always will sooner or later "try it on" with your girlfriend.

im curious if any of you noticed a difference.

i've never dated a white girl so I couldn't compare myself.

but i was discussing this with a few friends just now and got some interesting responses.

i won't say what the results were just yet because i don't want to influence anyone. but i will "release" the feedback after a few responses.

EDIT. Seeing the first response below perhaps I need to make the question clearer for those of a less sharp disposition.
Have you noticed a difference between how many or how frequently guys approach your girlfriend depending on her race?
meaning did one girl of one race get approached more than the other?

I'm using the word "approach" but this does not mean a man literally approaching the girl this can mean anything like a collegues inappropriate comment of a sexual nature or a text or anything. basically a flirtatious or sexual or romantic advance or proposition of some sort.

don't think I can be clearer and more idiot proof than that...
(edited 8 years ago)
Black girls tend to have darker skin usually... Stupid question.
Original post by JustIdris
Black girls tend to have darker skin usually... Stupid question.

the (itself perhaps stupid) question asks whether people have noticed a difference in faithfulness. I anyway think it does.
Original post by cambio wechsel
the (itself perhaps stupid) question asks whether people have noticed a difference in faithfulness. I anyway think it does.

10 gems :nooo:

Interested to know what you found out OP but wouldn't have thought skin colour made a diff.
Lmao 'another one of those threads' :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some people have serious relationships before they are 18
White men tend to go for black women ..black men go for white women 🎎🐥🐶
Reply 7
Original post by cambio wechsel

interesting. what difference have you noticed? PM me if you don't want to it to be known publicly.

Original post by RainbowKiwi

Interested to know what you found out OP but wouldn't have thought skin colour made a diff.

Yes I'm on stand by but as I said I don't want to influence answers from people so I want to see more real opinions from people. but it may be that people are too shy to take first step without me throwing an example out there for them. hopefully i don't have to spoil it like that though.

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Some people have serious relationships before they are 18

I agree but its more to do with the frequency of outsiders approaching your female company. girls who are quite obviously adults will get approached more than than people who look like they may be child.
Original post by Mick.w

I agree but its more to do with the frequency of outsiders approaching your female company. girls who are quite obviously adults will get approached more than than people who look like they may be child.

True as no one wants to go to prison for peadofila :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending