The Student Room Group

Queen's Belfast Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lightingspeed
So does anyone know when we will hear back?

Last year people received invites for interviews on December the 12th, so we still have to wait for quite a long time unfortunately. :frown:
Original post by GDbubbles
Last year people received invites for interviews on December the 12th, so we still have to wait for quite a long time unfortunately. :frown:

Oh ok thanks! :smile:
As the universities have received the UKCAT scores now, they will probably be handing out interviews soon, so if anyone hears anything back , please let us all know :smile:
Hey, I'm an international applicant and I was wondering if the points for GCSE are the same for IGCSE?
Original post by violee101
Hey, I'm an international applicant and I was wondering if the points for GCSE are the same for IGCSE?

I believe they are, (I took half GCSEs and half IGCSEs at a school in England)

The same grading system does not apply for internationals, it was stated in the acknowledgement of application email.
Reply 66

I'm sure they are as I'm at a school in England and did all IGCSE exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 5u5m1t
I'm sure they are as I'm at a school in England and did all IGCSE exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When do we expect interview invitations?
One of my friend got interview for Birmingham, has anyone heard of QUB ?
Reply 69
Original post by sushilkumar
One of my friend got interview for Birmingham, has anyone heard of QUB ?

Won't hear until December most likely for Jan interview dates and the middle of February for the March date

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is the interview style like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lasershockkk
What is the interview style like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Multi mini interviews, I think there are 12 stations in total with 3 rest stations, but don't quote me on that, ahaha! It should be all on their website

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhhh... have you started preparing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone who has applied here, why did you apply and what are your stats?
Reply 74
Original post by Medicine2016app
Everyone who has applied here, why did you apply and what are your stats?

I applied because of the traditional course and because the university is really nice.
I've currently got 41/42 (35+6).
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 5u5m1t
I applied because of the traditional course and because the university is really nice.
I've currently got 41/42 (35+6).
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also got 41/42, I applied because of the guaranteed (or almost?) interview offered from them.
Original post by lasershockkk
Ahhhh... have you started preparing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I attended an interview course for MMIs to give myself a mock, but other than that? Nothing! Hoping to actually receive some interview offers first ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys
I applied to qub for medicine A100 but got no reply yet from the admissions yet !!!!! Did anyone get any interview / rejection ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by MEDIC1998
Hey guys
I applied to qub for medicine A100 but got no reply yet from the admissions yet !!!!! Did anyone get any interview / rejection ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

They'll prob start sending out interviews before Christmas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gsansa15
They'll prob start sending out interviews before Christmas

Posted from TSR Mobile

Likely this week or the latest next week I think, last year was on the 12th December.

Quick Reply

Latest