The Student Room Group

Where can I sit functional skills level 2 maths?

I've been given a conditional offer to university through my work. However I need to obtain functional skills level 2 maths.

Does anyone know where I can just go and sit it as soon as possible in sheffield?

Thank you
Original post by GaryJMitch
I've been given a conditional offer to university through my work. However I need to obtain functional skills level 2 maths.

Does anyone know where I can just go and sit it as soon as possible in sheffield?

Thank you

Probably at Learndirect
http://www.learndirect.com/centresearch/centre/search?post_town=sheffield

Thank you

Level 2 functional maths is arguably more difficult to pass than it is to achieve a C grade in GCSE maths, Why don't you just do take this qualification? It is more widely available.
Reply 3
Learndirect, that is where i passed mine.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending