The Student Room Group

found out my 18 year old sister has a sugar daddy

left her laptop open, he's 42 and they've been seeing each other for a couple of months now, what should I do?
tell your parents?
Reply 2
Well, she's 18, what are you expecting to be able to do? Of course you can always have a chat to her about it but she is able to make her own decisions about who she sees. Though perhaps try and give her some advice if you want to approach it that way. Don't forget that if you come across too strong, she may not come to you if there are problems or when/if she needs advice in the future.
Reply 3
Tell your parents immediately. Your sister can be easily manipulated by this man to do things that she doesn't want to do which she can later regret in the future.
Reply 4
As she's your sister, tell her to get a proper job.

In general though, she should be congratulated for using her assets to maximum effect. Being a sugar baby or stripper is extremely lucrative.
Original post by kellysnow321
left her laptop open, he's 42 and they've been seeing each other for a couple of months now, what should I do?

As long as she's safe, I wouldn't worry too much. Tons of girls are doing it nowadays due to standard jobs not being able to support the average person. As long as he's not dangerous I don't really see an issue. ALWAYS advise her to meet this guy in a hotel or a public place, so there's safety. That's what I would do. I wouldn't get too close to someone in private.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Table dust
as trashy as prositution is, it's no more immoral than girls in heat sleeping around with mutliple guys/or their boyfriend

I wouldn't let my sister do it though - we're not a trashy family, I'd confront her or resort to outing her to the parents.

This type of agreement doesn't involve sleeping around mostly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Trashy is not the word I'd use for probably a grand a month.
Original post by AccountingBabe
This type of agreement doesn't involve sleeping around mostly

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly. It's a lot less 'trashy' than people think. Most of these men are successful, respectful to women, and interesting, intelligent etc. I'd rather be paid to hang out with them than hang out with rude little boys around my area.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wish I could find a sugar lady :redface:
It's her life I guess as long as they're not sleeping together it's fine
Original post by kellysnow321

Depending on how old YOU are, ask if he's got a friend?
There is nothing wrong with a girl dating anyone older or more successful than her but you don't want her living off him, that is no way to live. You don't want her to be a nothing girl like one of those trashy playboy girls just there for eye candy, she should be able to stand on her own 2 feet. I'd tell your parents if I were you.
Reply 13
Original post by Interstellaire
#

Be careful what you wish for.

Would you date Ann Robinson?.
Reply 14
Original post by Interstellaire

lol hit me up

Quick Reply

Latest