B History

AS:
A - Biology
B - RS
C - Chemistry ( 1 UMS from a B )
C - Maths ( Dropping maths)

MY NON ACADEMIC PROFILE IS GREAT PS, REFERENCE ETC
UKCAT WAS 2550 , 637 AVG BAND 2

Im extrememly stressing and need the advice of people with experience and know peeople with similar grades and where they have applied to and AT LEAST got an interview, i am sure i can achieve AAA or A*AA by end of A2 , if i work my ass off and retake some modules to bump up my AS marks. I UNDERSTAND THE PROSPECT OF A GAP YEAR , but i still want to put my all in to trying for an offer this year , im adamant i can achieve AAA or A*AA.
well where were you thinking of applying in the first place?
Reply 2
Have you tried telling your parents that you don't necessarily want to be a doctor, or is it rather your intention to wait until you're re-sitting your first year of 'Biomedical Sciences' for the second time?
I'd be surprised if you got an offer. You could always apply to East Europe although it seems you're not ready for medicine with those grades. If you really want to study medicine take a gap year. (You might as well apply, just don't be surprised when you don't get an offer.)

Original post by Profesh
Have you tried telling your parents that you don't necessarily want to be a doctor, or is it rather your intention to wait until you're re-sitting your first year of 'Biomedical Sciences' for the second time?

What makes you think their parent's want them to be a doctor?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Docjones1
What? What makes you think their parent's want them to be a doctor?

Username 'ahmar', ABCC at AS in a suspiciously optimal configuration of subjects and "extremely stressing" [sic] at the prospect of being academically ineligible to pursue a qualifying degree in what is presumably the only vocation they've entertained since 16?

My initial response was tinged with flippancy (I'm not that arrogant), but you don't need to have been using TSR since 2004 to do the maths.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending