The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I am looking for SWAP or someone to TAKE OVER my single ensuite room in Woodland. I am looking for ENSUITE roons in halls and houses that are within 10-15 mins walking distance to UCL,

SWAP or take over

WOODLAND House, single ensuite
Price: 197.98 /week
Facilities: Community room, games room (PS4), 100MB Wi-Fi (Super fast!!) and 24/7 FREE GYM.
Nearest Station: Caledonian Road (1 stop from St.Pancras)
Buses: 390(24 hrs),91(N91),29 Around 25 mins including walk to UCL
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 141
Original post by koshki01
Hey guys anyone out there looking for accommodation and willing to take over my contract at UNITE St Pancras Way (a UCL hall)?

i'm interested! pm me?
Anyone currently in a twin room interested to swap with me?

I've got a single (non en-suite) at Campbell House East, which is like 2 minutes away from UCL
Who are interested in university of london accommodation hall ?

There will be a room available at Clandon gardens road, N3 3NR

From (January) semester 2 entry, 350/month, very suitable for January entry student
Hi I am looking for someone to take(not swap) my room at Ramsay Hall. It is a single room, catered and close to main campus (5 mins walk). Let me know if you are interested! :smile:
Hi I am looking for somebody to TAKE my Ensuite room in WOODLAND house, please message me if you are interested.
Leaving IFOR EVANS HALL (single, catered, not en-suite). Located in CAMDEN TOWN, 25 minutes away from UCL. £172 p/w. Looking for a replacement (to take), not a swap.

The room and the people are great, it's just that my couple will arrive soon to London and I can't have her in here, so I'll be moving to a shared flat.

If anyone's interested please contact me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi, does anyone want to swap my Single non-ensuite room at Campbell House West for any other UCL accommodation(no twin rooms) at roughly the same price? Campbell house is very close to campus, approx 2 minute walk. Its £168 per week. Euston Station is a 5 minute walk and Tesco express and Sainsburys Local on Warren Street are also about a 5 minute walk away.
Let me know if this appeals to anyone asap please. Thanks :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 148
Hi guys looking to take up a room near campus, non catered.Schafer would be ideal. Thanks :smile:))
Reply 149
Hi I have a twin room at John Tovell House and I'm looking to swap to either a single room <15 minutes from campus or a single room non-ensuite at Ifor Evans Hall. Let me know if you want to swap. I'm a guy btw.
Reply 150
J
Original post by dee54321
Hi, does anyone want to swap my Single non-ensuite room at Campbell House West for any other UCL accommodation(no twin rooms) at roughly the same price? Campbell house is very close to campus, approx 2 minute walk. Its £168 per week. Euston Station is a 5 minute walk and Tesco express and Sainsburys Local on Warren Street are also about a 5 minute walk away.

Hi will you call or text me on 07584 654387?
Original post by koshki01
Hey guys anyone out there looking for accommodation and willing to take over my contract at UNITE St Pancras Way (a UCL hall)?

yes pls
Original post by dee54321

yes pls
Anyone want to take over my single room in Frances Gardner? Its quite there and comfortable there with good food around
Selft catered and Ensuit
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by dedededer
Anyone want to take over my single room in Frances Gardner? Its quite there and comfortable there with good food around
Selft catered and Ensuit

Yes can you message me with more details pls
Omg yes I do!!! I'm in Lillian Penson are you interested?!?! Literally been looking for a room at Connaught for ages because I want to be with my friend who's already there as I'm quite homesick. Let me know!
Hi, I have a ensuite room in Lillian Penson Hall and want to move to Connaught Hall. Does anyone want to swap rooms with me.
Alternatively there may be someone moving out of Connaught Hall so does anyone want my room who hasn't already got a room anywhere??
Thanks
anyone want to swap to lillian penson hall. want a room in connaught hall
pm if interested
anyone want to swap to lillian penson hall. I would like a room in connaught hall, pm if interested
Reply 159
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a room at either:

College Hall or Connaught Hall (Preferably College because my friends are there)

If you are thinking of moving out, please let me know. I'd be willing to take over your room at either of these 2 halls only.

Not a swap, a takeover. I know that College Hall ensuite might be a bit pricey for some so I'm willing to take over your contract if you find it so!

Let me know! xx

Latest

Trending

Trending