The Student Room Group

Healthcare course with Applied Science (Forensic)?

I have decided to study a BTEC L3 Extended Diploma in Applied Science in light of completely failing a levels (DDEE). However, my only local college offers the forensic pathway. I have my heart set on Diagnostic Radiography, but would this prevent me from getting on a course, because its the forensic pathway rather than medical?
Thank you in advance
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by niltiac125
I have decided to study a BTEC L3 Extended Diploma in Applied Science in light of completely flopping a levels (DDEE). However, my only local college offers the forensic pathway. I have my heart set on Diagnostic Radiography, but would this prevent me from getting on a course, because its the forensic pathway rather than medical?
Thank you in advance

I would contact the universities you are interested in specifically as there can be differences between them but some seem to not say they want a specific btec type on their websites so i would think somewhere would accept that option or they'd say so on their websites:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
I would contact the universities you are interested in specifically as there can be differences between them but some seem to not say they want a specific btec type on their websites so i would think somewhere would accept that option or they'd say so on their websites:smile:

Thank you for your reply, I was starting to get a bit panicky! I'll send them an email now, thanks again :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending