The Student Room Group

Guys or Girls help please!

How can i tell if a guy likes me. I find it hard to tell whether they are looking at me or looking past me so i never know if a guy is trying to get my attention or not.
Also if a guy randomly starts telling you stuff about his life ect what does it mean, is he just being friendly or what ?
Thanks in advance X
Reply 1
Original post by Hunting4life
How can i tell if a guy likes me. I find it hard to tell whether they are looking at me or looking past me so i never know if a guy is trying to get my attention or not.
Also if a guy randomly starts telling you stuff about his life ect what does it mean, is he just being friendly or what ?
Thanks in advance X

If he somehow slips anything sexual out his mouth or is trying to show you they are cool/show off, then they like you.
Original post by hayderm
If he somehow slips anything sexual out his mouth or is trying to show you they are cool/show off, then they like you.

Okay, so if a guy told me how he was passed out underneath a bar at 4 am would you say that is just general chat?
If a guy started talking about what they do at home which i have interest in what would be your opinion on him?
x
Reply 3
Original post by Hunting4life
Okay, so if a guy told me how he was passed out underneath a bar at 4 am would you say that is just general chat?
If a guy started talking about what they do at home which i have interest in what would be your opinion on him?
x

The bar one maybe trying to make you laugh, the thing about telling you what your interested in is also a sign of someone liking you.

From the guys im friends with and my personal opinion, if you dont like a girl you dont spend much time with them.
Original post by hayderm
The bar one maybe trying to make you laugh, the thing about telling you what your interested in is also a sign of someone liking you.

From the guys im friends with and my personal opinion, if you dont like a girl you dont spend much time with them.

Thank you so much that has cleared up a lot.. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending