The Student Room Group

Year 11

Has anyone got any good tips on how to manage the work load in year 11?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Molgreg
Has anyone got any good tips on how to manage the work lode in year 11?

I'm going into Year 11 too!
Good luck :smile:

I suppose you've just got to work really hard from the beginning and keep on top of everything to make revision easier and less stressful :smile:
You can start by spelling load correctly.

Jokes aside, tackle the work early on and save yourself a mad rush near the end. At GCSE you're just expected to regurgitate textbook knowledge and facts, not too much free-thought.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by WinterCoffee
You can start my spelling load correctly.

Jokes aside, tackle the work early on and save yourself a mad rush near the end. At GCSE you're just expected to regurgitate textbook knowledge and facts, not too much free-thought.

You should start by spelling 'by' correctly :mmm:

Feel free to regurgitate exactly what I just said :smile:
Am going to start year 11 as well tomorrow, any good advise on how to get lots of A*.
Listen to your teachers when they tell u to get coursework done. Do your coursework as soon as you can!
You dont want to be doing it the week before u leave for exams( many people did) and u wont have as much time to revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Banana00
I'm going into Year 11 too!
Good luck :smile:

I suppose you've just got to work really hard from the beginning and keep on top of everything to make revision easier and less stressful :smile:

Good luck to you to :smile:
The difference between you and I is the fact I've got the GCSE A grades. Moving on to A2 in a matter of days. So take my advice.

... so not A* grades then?
The difference between you and I is the fact I've got the GCSE A grades. Moving on to A2 in a matter of days. So take my advice.

GCSE's aren't particularly hard, you're spoon-fed most of it through a textbook anyway. As long as you commit to being spoon-fed and start working early on, then I don't see why you won't be up there with the best of them ^_^

How early do you mean? I've had people recommend I only start revising around March-time.

Quick Reply

Latest