The Student Room Group

why do you think you're single?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PusE
If you saw me in a vest, or naked even, you'd see how fat I am! I choose to wear certain clothing that hides the fat :wink:

Heyyy I'm not bitter anymore!! ...Lol I wish bitterness was a switch that I could turn on and off. I've improved a lot though, or so my family says :smile: thanks, I will!! :biggrin:

'Less biased' haha. The reason why I think you're single is because most girls (and guys) in this day and age care about height. If you're a man who's not 6ft, then you're undateable apparently.

The second reason is because you haven't found women who share the same interests as you (apart from the woman who digs up graves) or women you can talk to about those things. I'm sure if people knew what was going on in your head, some would be interested in you. You're very interesting, I've admitted that to you lots of times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah but I mean... There are people that are morbidly obese with relatively attractive partners so that really isn't it :P Honestly, that isn't crossing people's minds when they see you especially considering you dress how you dress to avoid that issue anyway ^^

It's great that you're improving that way. Keep it up :smile:

Haha, well the height thing is assuredly true. That's why my eyes just light up when I hear a girl's 5'2 or smaller XD

LOL. The woman who digs up graves. Ahh she's so cool but she's way too old for me and has a bf :rolleyes: But that second reason just seems to misfortune? I just need to not shell up. I'll find someone who gets me eventually I guess.

Hmm your response is so positive. Thank you :smile: You've made me optimistic that I won't be alone forever. Gonna do some midnight dancing to celebrate the prospect.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by toonervoustotalk
FYI someone smilling at you does not mean they are attracted to you

FYI, I know. :smile: But when they stare at my beard when they turning to go down the road, it likely means something. :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
I am way too independent and I have quite high standards but I am not afraid to walk this Earth alone
Simply because I'm independent and wouldn't settle for anything less than what I deserve. I'm content with being on my own. I don't have to answer anyone, I can do my own thing & have my freedom, I love it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drriversong
I am way too independent and I have quite high standards but I am not afraid to walk this Earth alone

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just never met anyone I'd want to get into a proper relationship with.
I was born single it's just my default and so shouldn't need any explaining :tongue:
because I'm picky and I probably don't talk to nearly enough girls
Reply 48
i find it hard to compromise and recently broke up with my gf because of it
that probably explains why Im single
Original post by RFowler
I've just never met anyone I'd want to get into a proper relationship with.

See, this just baffles me. I mean, i get infatuated by computers and clothing nevermind people :O
Because I have relatively high standards, I tend to focus on other things, and I went to an all girls school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drowzee
Look who is talking.

Ah take me back to that weekend. :frown:
You and me have the same dream man, we have to share, or battle it out.

Sharing is caring:colondollar:

We really do, ughhh I die everytime...he is such a wonderful man....:sexface:

I feel like there will be a moment, one day, when I meet that person with all those mannerism and qualities, hobbies and interest, just pure perfection...and he will be married. :rolleyes:
Original post by uranus69
Why? Especially to those who would like to be in a relationship?

Because I'm ugly as hell
Nobody loves me, I'm unlovable :cry:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Nobody loves me, I'm unlovable :cry:

Original post by Sam280297
Because I'm ugly as hell

Original post by Lord Samosa
Because I'm average looking at best (on a good day) with a boring and miserable personality. :redface:

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Sharing is caring:colondollar:

We really do, ughhh I die everytime...he is such a wonderful man....:sexface:

I feel like there will be a moment, one day, when I meet that person with all those mannerism and qualities, hobbies and interest, just pure perfection...and he will be married. :rolleyes:

Original post by TorpidPhil
See, this just baffles me. I mean, i get infatuated by computers and clothing nevermind people :O

Original post by zippity.doodah
because I'm picky and I probably don't talk to nearly enough girls

Original post by drriversong

Original post by william walker
FYI, I know. :smile: But when they stare at my beard when they turning to go down the road, it likely means something. :biggrin:

go bed.
Original post by uranus69
Why? Especially to those who would like to be in a relationship?

I don't think this is for me to decide :cry2: who knows why...
Reply 56
Because..................
Original post by Alexion
I don't think this is for me to decide :cry2: who knows why...

I don't know if the crying is serious. But it is impossible to take that emote seriously when it is close to your rather jovial looking avatar.
Original post by TorpidPhil
I don't know if the crying is serious. But it is impossible to take that emote seriously when it is close to your rather jovial looking avatar.

Hey, I'm surrounded by computers there. That's when I'm happy...
Original post by Man.bear.pig
go bed.

I have just been a sleep for 3 hours. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending