The Student Room Group

have you ever followed anyone?

basically my uncle has been living with us the past 3 months and he won't leave. he leaves the house for work (he works at my dad's business) really early but my dad KNOWS that he doesn't go there - if anything he is LATE. so, I want to follow him but he'll obviously know that I'm doing that.

is there a way I can track where he goes without me being seen? or follow him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I totally wouldn't, you might end up finding something you didn't bargain for (could be dangerous). Have your dad talk to him if you're that concerned.
Reply 2
Original post by diamondluck
basically my uncle has been living with us the past 3 months and he won't leave. he leaves the house for work (he works at my dad's business) really early but my dad KNOWS that he doesn't go there - if anything he is LATE. so, I want to follow him but he'll obviously know that I'm doing that.

is there a way I can track where he goes without me being seen? or follow him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If he has an iPhone, link his iPhone with yours with find my iPhone, my friend does that on his dad's phone to know where he is most times
Reply 3
Original post by regalone
If he has an iPhone, link his iPhone with yours with find my iPhone, my friend does that on his dad's phone to know where he is most times

that's a really good idea omg. he does have an iphone but nobody else in my house does :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by EllainKahlo
I totally wouldn't, you might end up finding something you didn't bargain for (could be dangerous). Have your dad talk to him if you're that concerned.

no i doubt it's dangerous. my theory is that he just goes to meets his friends and smoke loads (he's a heavy cigarette smoker) so yeah... but the bad thing is that he makes it look like he goes to work when he doesn't -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I caught you following me and if I were your uncle, I would kill you immediately
Reply 6
Original post by Spoilt Boy
If I caught you following me and if I were your uncle, I would kill you immediately

O.O I'm glad you're not my uncle

Posted from TSR Mobile
no i doubt it's dangerous. my theory is that he just goes to meets his friends and smoke loads (he's a heavy cigarette smoker) so yeah... but the bad thing is that he makes it look like he goes to work when he doesn't -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nobody is going to take well to being followed. And if you do find that is exactly what he's doing, what then? I know you don't think it could be dangerous but it's possible and it isn't smart to risk it. If you're uncle is really lying about where he goes everyday, the best person to confront him is your dad since he's living in his house.

I would be more concerned for your dad since it's not fair to have a family member mooching off you and lying about it too.
O.O I'm glad you're not my uncle

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I were your uncle I'd probably break your arms for following me, I'd kill you by stabbing you dead with a knife then flee from the scene
He's probably a major drugs smuggler and your dads in on it and he uses your dads business as a mask of his true job career.
Nobody is going to take well to being followed. And if you do find that is exactly what he's doing, what then? I know you don't think it could be dangerous but it's possible and it isn't smart to risk it. If you're uncle is really lying about where he goes everyday, the best person to confront him is your dad since he's living in his house.

I would be more concerned for your dad since it's not fair to have a family member mooching off you and lying about it too.

that's true. i just told him and my mum now, they know lol they don't want to confront him because he's really essential to our business :frown: i guess i should just drop it, he's such a scum. i guess if i DID find out then it wouldn't be good since he would most likely quit... lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
can someone end this thread v.v

Posted from TSR Mobile
that's true. i just told him and my mum now, they know lol they don't want to confront him because he's really essential to our business :frown: i guess i should just drop it, he's such a scum. i guess if i DID find out then it wouldn't be good since he would most likely quit... lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Plus, you don't want to make your living situation with him anymore awkward especially if your parents do know. It's their house so I guess until they have a real issue with it, there's nothing you can do. I'd just steer clear of him.
Plus, you don't want to make your living situation with him anymore awkward especially if your parents do know. It's their house so I guess until they have a real issue with it, there's nothing you can do. I'd just steer clear of him.

that's true O.O it would be really awkward lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He clearly has a girl on the side, leave the man be.
Original post by Swanbow
He clearly has a girl on the side, leave the man be.

oh my, that could be an option i hadn't thought of.
thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Adam2015UK
He's probably a major drugs smuggler and your dads in on it and he uses your dads business as a mask of his true job career.

That's you not him fam.
Stick a mini gps tracker on his car and track his every move. :cool:
Original post by KittyRe-playⅥ
Stick a mini gps tracker on his car and track his every move. :cool:

:holmes: where do i get one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:holmes: where do i get one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mods delete this thread NOW!!!!!,

Quick Reply

Latest