The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I get mine next week. Looking forward to them in some sick way because I'm just curious to see how far i've come since the summer.
Reply 61
2weeks for me, i think i did well, but that always means you do awful.
Reply 62
I'm having to wait for the 15th March. Not that I mind, just that my nerves will be playing up for a week.
Reply 63
I hate this waiting bit :s-smilie:
Reply 64
Exactly 6 days, 16 hours, 8 minutes and 7 seconds to go now...
Apparently I'm getting them next Thursday :s-smilie: Retake time! :biggrin:
Reply 66
this thing about people gettin the exam results a week earlier is just wrong and unfair. I tell u what the problem is, some of the admin staff at school's are just so bone idol and crap at there job they can't be bothered gettin the results ready on march 8th so they just wait until 15th of march so they get freshley printed results sent straight from the exam boards instead so they can easily hand them out without any fuzz or hard work. That's the problem the admin staff at some school don't want 2 do any work just eat tea and biscuits all day and winge and moan cuz there job is so boring and poorley unpaid. bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Resits I'm pretty confident about.
Chem 1 & 2 went fantastically! Chem 3 not so well.
Biology 1 was amazing :biggrin: really happy about that paper, but I was happy about it last year and got a C lol
Maths I'm pretty confident about, I'm sure I've pulled my grade up by at least one grade :smile:

A2s not so happy about.
Chem 4 was just impossible, I didn't understand it at all :frown:
Bio 4 was wicked really :biggrin: I thought it was a great paper, but still...fail.
C3 was just impossible.

more resits in June :frown:
Less than a week now. :afraid:
Reply 69

My college apparently gets them on the 8th but arent going to give them to us until the 15th :frown:
Reply 70
emsy88
My college apparently gets them on the 8th but arent going to give them to us until the 15th :frown:

:eek: mean
wht i dont get is y we get em a week early in january, whereas in summer we actually have to wait until the 16th..... y cnt we hav em a week erlier?
general studies will be a laugh to see - i wrote one sentence for this question that gave you 2 pages to fill :rolleyes: totally pointless qualification!
a bit annoyed cos i know i haven't got as good a mark in physics as last year... but we'll see.
Don't forget about us poor old A2ers..we get our results then as well...Im almost ****ting myself :argh:
6 days, 13 hours, 8 minutes and 25 seconds

No Im not happy...

FP1 was awful....C3 was awful...M2 wasn't too bad...S1 and S2 were icky...C2 wasn't too bad and Chem Unit 2 [Nuffield] was OKish... *prays for As across the board....with the exception of stats and chem*
Sephrenia
Don't forget about us poor old A2ers..we get our results then as well...Im almost ****ting myself :argh:

Well said. Need to pull up my biology to an A... and that will most certainly not happen with the car crash that was the module 4 paper. *Sigh* won't be getting into Newcastle it seems.
I don't know what was up with Edexcel this time round...they were [as my teacher put it] in a quirky mood. Putting in things never tested before.... I need to pull stats 1 and 2 up to Bs [from C and E respectively] and chem I need to get a pass at least :p: I failed last time...I would lvoe an A in it.. but I dont think itll happen.... M2 C3 and FP2 I need As or Bs...preferably As..and I would love an A in C2 :p:
I'm looking forward to see what my mate got for her BYB1 resit...she didn't bother revising and ended up writing proverbs for every answer she didn't know....some question on cell membranes was answered with 'Never look a gift horse in the mouth'

I'm pretty confident about my own....she says with a nervous laugh...lol...
Reply 78
Remember it's A2 too.

Anyway, I'm hoping for something like AABCEU in my Jan exams. 3 went bad, 1 I wrote a story instead of Maths and 2 I hope went as well as I think they went (though I'm a little worred about my confidence in Chemistry as I have a track record of messing up exams)

Actually, I know I won't get what I'm hoping for, exam results have a way of killing my hopes.
Reply 79
omg results :| - im quite worried

Latest