The Student Room Group

Signs you're out of the friendzone...

...if I was ever in one.

She's a very good friend of mine but I wasn't infatuated with her or anything, we had a good connection but it was never flirty etc, we just got along. Then the other night, we were in a club and I ended up kissing her after she said some stuff to me.

I was going for a peck as I still wasn't sure what she wanted but she ended up putting her tongue in my mouth. We ended up kissing most of that night but didn't go further.

This isn't an act that would be shared between two people who were 'just friends' is it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
sorry fam she thinks ur gay
Why dont you ask her today
It may have been the drinks talking
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Or she may think hes gay
Reply 4
Original post by bailfire
Or she may think hes gay

Original post by Bengali

Was hoping for some serious answers
Reply 5
Original post by frenchfly
Was hoping for some serious answers

toonervoustotalk said what i wouldve :tongue: mightve been the drinks but unlikely, ask her
Just grow a pair and talk about it with her, none of us here are detectives or mind readers lol..better you get a 100% accurate answer from her than some bs advice from here :P
Friendzone is bull****, either she likes you or she dosent. If you friendzoned she aint interested, its just a nice way for her to say no or just keep talking to you. But she aint interested move on.
Reply 8
Wait lets not forget they kissed.

Would you kiss someone who isnt attractive. No.

you in a good position my friend. Has she said anything about it?

If not you shouldn't say anything about it. Get her out for drinks you and her, and flirt like she is the last girl in the world.
go heavy on teasing, build sexual tension and a good complement and boom kiss her again.

Dont listen to the people above,
Reply 9
Original post by Bengali

how does she think he is gay?
Reply 10
Original post by freedom
how does she think he is gay?

she definitely thinks he's gay :lol:
Original post by toonervoustotalk

...if I was ever in one.

She's a very good friend of mine but I wasn't infatuated with her or anything, we had a good connection but it was never flirty etc, we just got along. Then the other night, we were in a club and I ended up kissing her after she said some stuff to me.

I was going for a peck as I still wasn't sure what she wanted but she ended up putting her tongue in my mouth. We ended up kissing most of that night but didn't go further.

This isn't an act that would be shared between two people who were 'just friends' is it?

Dont worry if its the drinks talking,
if the drinks were talking she would of slept with you that night.
Original post by Bengali

how? explain?
Original post by Bengali

you cant explain can you?

you just post silly things in the relationship forum cos you cant get any.
Reply 16
Original post by freedom
you just post silly things in the relationship forum cos you cant get any.

You must be fun at parties. :wink:
...if I was ever in one.

You're in mate fair play
Original post by Bengali
You must be fun at parties. :wink:

Do you even get invited to parties?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending